Cat Show

27 photos. Taken from here.

1. On Sunday, as the rehabilitation activities after a sore throat went to the exhibition of cats. In fact, I took a course on cultural and spiritual enrichment and wanted to visit the Sculpture Salon in Mystetskyi Arsenal. However, the weak-willed traded Degas cats. We must have been identified and find yourself a pet. On the other hand, first to get a better housing.

2. British. Thought opt ​​for fold version, but they phlegmatic some. And painful.

4. Maine Coon
My favorite kotosobaki. It is simply delicious - 12 kilograms live kotyatiny.

5. Exotic.

14. And this is just the Siberian. Then I sticked permanently, because I direct the same vein as a child. The most perfect animal. I've been afraid to start a cat, because I'm afraid that it will not be as perfect. I understand that the main disadvantage of Siberian cats is that they regularly jump from the balcony - hunters. However, their health permits. For 16 years - 5 jumps with 5 floors and 1 visit to the vet - quite excellent statistics.

20. They have already arrived! :)

24. Kuril Bobtail Longhair. This is not a cat, and funny. He has a tail - pompom. Hailing from the Kuril Islands and loves to swim. In nature - a great fisherman. Houses - shaggy cushion without a tail.

27. (End)

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting