The same satellite

Among modern electronic consumer goods, novelties which is no surprise, this souvenir device deserves the right to be represented by people. As we know from history, the launch of the Soviet Union in 1957, the first artificial satellite of the Earth made a sensation in the world, overshadowing other events for a long time, though not so long time - a few years later a Soviet cosmonaut, first definitively svёl world crazy. But that is another topic. And what about the moon? Sputnik flew himself, sent a simple beep-beep on the air and every Soviet citizen was infinitely proud of the fact that it. let a drop of labor has been invested in it the triumph of progress. Yeah, well, I drove, however, pathos ... But this theme was born after the discovery in the far corner of a small souvenir as he got to me, I do not remember, but the latest topics on Yap is inspired by the idea to introduce the community to this small miracle. Industry produces not only serious machines but here are souvenirs. I remember, was still somewhere in a small copy of the TV "The Seagull", which was illuminated by a battery picture on the screen, sorry, I can not now be found. A satellite - here it is, on all sides.

second

third

fourth

fifth

sixth

seventh

eighth

Tags

See also

New and interesting