Shop I slept!

A selection of 39 ph. Concha will conclude a smoke-will tell.

Chinchilla - is not only valuable fur, but a few hundred grams touching nyashek!
About 10 years ago, I walked into a pet store and walked to the window of something fluffy. Peered into the gray lump ... and lost! I fell in love seriously and, as it turned out, for a long time.
Two years ago, I was able to realize his dream and bought a lump of happiness! A year later I bought another piece of happiness that was fun the first

Since chinchillas - a nocturnal, and I -day (animal), the more I see his beautiful sleepy.
Sleep shinshillki just umortitelno, but to capture this action is difficult - their sleep is very sensitive and should only take a camera as the Miracle of the same changes pose or opens his eyes umnen'kiye.
And all the same fans chinchillas do not give up and they did get to capture his players for this sweet occupation.
Unfortunately, the design of my house for chinchillas and their favorite sleeping place does not allow me to repeat the feat of other Chinchilla paparazzi, so their pets spread awake.

So, the first Happiness:

And the second

And now, good talk, I present to you a sweet and sleepy podborochku))))

I - FSE!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting