Drums in a nutshell

I like tinkering something of such things! Exclusive to.
Jeweler. And by the will of God is also a drummer. While perhaps contrary. I became a drummer before. In 16 years. And since then, I feel the quiet passion for the instrument. And then I remember a small drum set made of cardboard and then something else, I do not remember. This turned out cool souvenir. The embodiment of youthful dreams TAMA drums with two barrels, with lots of volume and cymbals as Lars Ulrich at a concert in Seattle. White with black "plastic". Now I am 30. I work a jeweler do rings, kulonchiki, earrings, etc. Not to say that a lot of the fun of this, but the work is still the favorite. But left craving, longing for the time carefree. I would like to make a gift. Or not even imagine what a good man-something musician.
I decided to make a souvenir copy of the drum kit of silver and copper. (and perhaps of gold, if you have enough)
There is a pleasant tingling in one place by the fact that no one did not do. At least I have not seen))
I decided to take a while for the basis of the drums Sonor. I just have a magazine there Sonor large photographs.

While the thought of where to start, decided to withdraw from the size there and thoroughly pofotat details.

Pedal

I decided to try to start from the plate. And I think the optimal scale of 1:15. Based his plate Crash 14. The size in inches, so 14H2.52 = 35.28 (dish size in cm.) 35.28 divided by 15 = 2.3 cm diameter my plate.
Came across 10 kopeck coin)))))
Roll out, gave shape to chip it to vmyatinki been and there you

Then assembled tripod stand for

And the rack itself ...

Then I decided to start something from the drums themselves. Barrel and the rim. (blank)

Snare rim and the first for him. Especially had to suffer.

Here

With the size of the order, clearly 1:15

Another Circuits. And while enough for today, tomorrow will continue

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting