small paintings for home

I had a problem. More precisely it is a problem not just for me, it is a problem of all Russian moved to Germany - the white walls of the house.
The standard of cleanliness, all the cases)
And for me - is the persistent association of psychiatric hospitals.
Unfortunately, to persuade her husband to repaint the wall into something more cheerful I have not yet succeeded. So while I decided to paint what if I get kicked for an unsuccessful initiative that will be easy to remove from the wall.
Just want to say that I am not an artist and brush held recently at the school of Fine Arts in the classroom, and not pretend.

to 13 photos.

thanks to the internet I knew that having two markers you can paint the whole world, but I have gone a little further and bought somewhere in the 10 euros in total as follows:

triangle of cardboard attached to the next picture I made a palette:

Further rough outline of what I want to see a thin pencil drawing, erased because it is very bad, because it is not paper, but something like a cloth (if push harder - will dent) and begin to paint

Yes I forgot to say, at first I paint a future moon white (so there was no feeling of unfinished holes) that is not visible in the photo, but if you look at the living - will be very evident clean sheet

It turned out like this:

further - in white on black I have to finish the antenna (pictured difficult to see, as was reflected) and concluded that my moon looks a hole in the film from which the hateful looks white wall. So I added some red, quite a bit, and I also decided that the cat was very thin - and added a bit of stomach))

Next, I lined all dashes (it turned out to be the most difficult, as not brush nifiga pencil and did not want to hear) a good thing that has come to the aid of a toothpick)

Here's what happened:

left cat - the first test where I tried it - use the colors)

Right - tree. His second I did, but somehow did not think to kill process.
Drawn very quickly, because it requires no precision (as an antenna)
For example to me and my son I ran with the words "kruuuto" moved my hand
Not very nice, I disguised blot broken twig (right)

all it took me a couple of hours of time, and all red and black paint from the package

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting