Crimea 2010 decision an hour ...

It was in August 2010. and more precisely on August 26th. As I remember, was Thursday. I called my friend, with a proposal to go to the Crimea. The dialogue was sledyuschim:
-Rom, Hello.
-Hey
-I Offer you both leave?
-So Far not taken, or does not decide where to go.
-And What about the Crimea to 5 five days?
-And When?
Tomorrow night vyehat from Chisinau, will be there on Saturday.
I'm an easy-going man, but so decide to go to the Crimea, and even more so tomorrow ...
-Vit, Give me half an hour to issue ideas.
-tuples, Waiting for a call.
I went on a smoke break, I sit and think, but would not go all nafig? In Crimea, it has never been, for a long time we planned ... but damn time live.
I flew to the accounting statement vacation for the 2nd week, signature and cheers.
Friday dosidel hard until the end of the working day. Then home collection and Up:
-Romych You going?
-Gotov As a pioneer.
-Vylaz The street, I'm a few blocks from you.
-Vyhozhu.
Backpack, guitar, I pripryzhku and rattled down into the yard.
We loaded, drove gathered another 2 people bought beer in the track, and rustled.
Saturday morning we were already in Bakhchisarai, and after the third hour was the first outlet to the sea in Hersonissos.

Next photo finish will tell.

We arrived in Bakhchisarai

On the road to Hersonissos

In Hersonissos

The cathedral itself

Well here without words, do read

But Victor and Nastia. Vic, the same initiator and a man with a "pain in the assĀ»

And water is what ... We have masks

At sunset

Posted in [mergetime] 1307519856 [/ mergetime]
On this day it was over, and we were tired from the road.

Further, it was following. Waking up, we decided to go to Yalta, but the route changes were made on the fly. We looked like the brightest representatives svobodolyubyvyh

The road to Sevastopol from Bakhchisarai

We (me on the left)

They traveled to Yalta, and decided to turn to Bardarskie Gate, those that over Foros and on the way came across this man ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1307520405 [/ mergetime]

I

Vic

Gates

Foros

Near the Sabor

Next we went to the Vorontsovka, palace. Gallery palace here and without me enough, but what really amused, so it is an inscription

Well, a couple of pictures of the palace

And yet

Bird

Next we had and Levadiysky Palace. On this day, we finished and went to sleep. The next day and again the road

Just a local beauty

Being in the Crimea and not to visit the Ai-Petri, for me, it is like not to go anywhere at all. After we went to a waterfall Uchanssu (I say that in the summer there is not much to look at), we decided to climb the Ai-Petri. And here we are in for a surprise. It appears because the situation pozharoopastnoy cars are not allowed upstairs, he likes ezzhaj funicular (which is closed for renovation), and want to ride the bus for 50 hryvnias (local Kolyma). But we are looking for simple ways, we went on foot. Who does not know this 14 km uphill.

Road

You understand that we were not up to the gallery during the ascent. But we still came out on the plateau.

More

All the charm of Ai-Petri can only be assessed peshochkom rising ... And then you can sit on the top of a beer and look at the sea, Yalta and the forest ...

By the way! I've forgotten to mention on the national Tatar couch. It's a place familiar to us of the table. very comfortable to lie down, but there are not quite handy

And under this flag we went everywhere

Posted in [mergetime] 1307522776 [/ mergetime]
I somehow distracted from the topic of the Ai-Petri. So.
Victor, the boy is not thin, and the form must be kept, lastly decided to snack before the descent. After a snack, we realized that starts to get dark, and SPUS will be long. We went down for about two hours and a half. One lamp for four. How do we ofigeli when approaching our car, exhausted and worn to a frazzle, we realized that got the battery. Forgot to turn off the emergency gang. The hour of the night, the road is closed to no one goes, we are discharged to zero Accum. With the pusher does not start, the electronic unit does not receive any public pulse ...
Thanks guys from Yalta, who lit us.

When we arrived in Bakhchisarai, another problem surfaced. It turned out that Victor and his girlfriend were not ready for such a long hike. We barely got out of their cars. In the morning, they were afraid to look. Their breaks from muscle pain. I and another one guy was easier, thanks to my past active tourist

Yalta and boat

In Yalta

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting