Flowers as an indicator

Fasting for those who want to surprise the little children to indulge yourself, well, or, in case if there were no indicators of a chemist at hand (which is unlikely) ...

Many colors are indicators of acid-base environment. They are almost all blue or red (yellow and white does not count, it is checked). Under hand was Mouse peas (I have not sfotal, the phone is dead, but a field of flowers was great).

sobsno his photo:

aka:

Next, I came home and the whole thing dried, but who itch can indulge with flowers at once (the effect is even better)

continue to do just nastoechku (pour boiling water or alcohol, and the effect will be quite different)

pictured tincture water (hot water). The solution became green (emerald), alcohol solution is a colorless, but with the addition of alkali will be yellow.

I filtered and poured into test tubes, respectively ...

We continue to have fun! in a test tube, I poured acid (vinegar in my case)

and in this I poured lye (ammonia / ammonium chloride), not very much, but the color was the color of Christmas snow (yellow)

they are the same:

here you can watch the alcohol tincture with ammonia (alkali) ... vonizma terrible, I spilled on the floor ...

And lastly focus! if you crawled out of the nature and you eat kebabs on many predusmotitelny and took with ammonia (who knows, maybe someone will pop in obmarok). You can dip into ammonia and fresh flowers, I have them dried, but fresh and they look awesome! On the left flowers in ammonia (emerald), and the right of ordinary (feoletovye). Try vinegar drip, nothing happened, strange ...

P.S. I beg your pardon, ph is not 13, and 11, ie ... I finished

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting