How darn planes?

Writes fotoblogger d0cent:

The man with the camera was able to look into the maintenance hangar Vnukovo Aircraft Repair Plant №400 and see how the repair of large iron birds.

Vnukovo Aircraft Repair Plant №400 engaged in repair and maintenance of aircraft both domestic and imported. Is it not difficult to guess from the title, next to the Vnukovo airport, where I rented a new terminal in winter.

30 photos

1. Some private board.

2. The hangar is large enough at the time of my visit there simultaneously serve five different aircraft carriers. In the picture Airbus A321 EI-ERU.

3. Pull-feeding column, it is served with electricity served aboard.

5. Tu-214 RA-64505 and Boieng 737-500 VP-BFJ.

6. Boieng 737-500 VP-BYL

7. dismantled engines.

8. The door is an emergency exit.

10. Jack.

11. The place where the motor is mounted.

12. Vehicle maintenance.

14. Part of the engine.

18. Lata trim.

20. climb inside one of the planes: in the cab working disorder, toggle switch on any reminders that you should check.

21. And the salon. Maybe it will surprise you - I have not been in any modern aircraft, and generally afraid to fly.

22. All my flying experience so far is limited to pokatushkami AN-2 in early childhood.

23. Kettles likely.

24. Open Day!

25. pick up on the ladder. By the way, here I made another point and a virtual tour of the hangar!

26. But the car service, part of the dashboard where you can see above.

27. At the gates of many plants hanging signs prohibiting entrance, we are not allowed to leave!

28. Another Solaris. EI-ERT. There is just applied to them a brand new coloring.

29. IL-86 RA-86082.

30. Tu-204-100 RA-64008.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting