The quarry in the North

12 photo + letter

It was the other day in the north. Friends invited myaska fry anyone liquids rich sprobovat. What kind of five hundred miles, and not much more so like road and nichotak. So I go. Arriving at the place drank, looked around, and thought choyta inside - and not look Do I ...

In general, quarry "Jubilee", the performance of many million tons of ore a year in which I started my work, I'm sorry, work. Just after the literacy classes.

... The track there was certainly no asphalt, but believe me, it is even worse. And much more.

Vooon, you see? The snake winds in the hills? We were there ...

Pit itself, certainly not the lunar crater, but, damn it, too healthy. Down there all growls, roars and mother. A top-to-silence ahhh ... And only mosquitoes in the forehead kiss a running

Down there, small flea worth 12 cc and excavator. Next to the bucket - MAZ. The size is just a bucket. Above right - drilling rig. Zabur polygon come blasters, all crammed into the wells, and ka-a-UACA ... Well blow.

Tipper as a tit young crowd in line for loading. Above excavator - burstanok. On the right, next to such a black worm-rim, a man.

Vahtovka for distribution shifts. Note the roof. It is armored, that would mean a stray rock from side to shot booth.

All these long years of work career stripping (waste rock) were taken up at the dumps. Blades, these are a bunch of different size. Here they are on the horizon. On the left, a piece of the building - operator.

Three Little Pigs ...

Ce and 120 ton, or Holpak, or Unit Rig, I'm not strong in them. But a healthy and surezno cars. For the most traffic jams in Moscow. Patriot, where we're going, just him on the hub.

Sack animals on the blade.

Unloading ...

... For understanding the scale ...

We went back, got to meet a couple. Ahead of the 40-ton BELAZ. Behind - a 120-ton crane. Oh, right now, catch up! Oh, right now vye ...! Togos shorter

Sobsno all. And so here, day after day, year after year with a break for vacation. Previously, when the salary was several orders of magnitude higher than in the "mainland" to work here it was prestigious, respected and profitable. But that was before. Very early.

© serega-kobah

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting