Côte guard adultery

It is a crazy story happened to me with mesyatsok ago.

Preface.

At one point, namely, six years ago, on a warm spring day in my apartment poyaviloy fluffy ginger wonderful animal. The kitten was nice, carrying bags and piled in a toilet, biting his legs from behind a corner, purring in your ear before him bite ... As time went by, and months of the year were running, and the animal grew. He stopped stealing socks and sneakers, but the habit of sharpening all teeth and claws will not go away ...

Actually, the adventure itself.

One day, my beloved, my mother packed up and left to muschinke in a nearby town, leaving 18-year-old daughter, ie, I was completely alone in this cruel world, but with the nicest apartment and seals. Then I did not think twice and enlisted my mother's blessing took her boyfriend to live with. Cohabitation has not prevented me to finish Grade 11 with the medal and the first year of university on fine. There remained only one red poser. At first, the animal is by no means willing to accept new poedatelya sausages at home. Cat mercilessly tore my roommate to pieces, apparently believing that it will be more beautiful. After all, judge for yourself, walking for a predator minced where as attractive. I do not know how, where and why, after six years of war, they began the love ... Cat took pride of place on our bed (namely poey pillow), he treats every day of meat, fish or just sausage. In oschem in our small little family was complete iddiliya ... However, a few months ago, a roommate, we quarreled as Montagues and the Capulets, and collecting suitcases, he went to his home. I honestly Ravel, mothers and stamped her feet for a week, but then I thought that I dvadtsatnik and some do not, but the point in this case of hysteria. Decided znachitsya girl blyadanut excellent student. Determined. I make up, dressed the most beautiful pants, bruised arms and legs, esteemed Kama Sutra, ohrenela and decided dick with him, let him love what is. Zamani very nice kid to his home, drink tea, well, stress relief, we decided to watch a movie mean. Long dug in my extensive video library, and what do you think? The film was chosen. [Next] braindead 1992. Create a romantic atmosphere, is not it? During this time, and I went to visit my lyubovnichka 40 minutes, tomcat sitting on the back of the sofa and stared curiously new mouse. In the middle of the film, it became clear that the romance fucking herd loitering zombies dobavlyut, so we went for a fierce Homeric laughter of dead bodies to kissing. Further so any affection, taking pictures of T-shirts, pants, socks, and other parts of clothes, my fancy man who is calling and the time, mind you, three in the morning ... and the body begins hysterically to rummage in shorts, lying around in the vicinity of the cat. After several futile attempts to find a pocket kid does not stand kotishki heart and tear it the fuck polyubovnichku my hand four feet and mouth in the number one thing. Aptly, one canine bites into a vein in the crook of the elbow, and one of the four legs rips second below the vein. Cat terrible weapon. because a total of ten holes appeared on the arm. Mother, and Bay apartment with blood running in the buff from the bedroom to the bathroom. There I begin to fuss with peroxide, chlorhexidine, cotton and bandages. All of this is rewound tightly, sealed with adhesive for greater reliability crosswise. Well, I'm an optimist, his mother, I hope for the continuation of the banquet, BUT ebyr-suicide, saying that "it's a sign!" A second dressing and flies away in an unknown direction, leaving me oherevshuyu and dissatisfaction. More over the past two months time, I have not seen him. So Blyadok not work.

P.S. With former roommate, I made it up. Again, we live together. Ash stump about this case not tell, but sometimes my boyfriend said that we do not need a dog, and tenderly stroking the cat, said the kitten is ten dogs.

Captain_Howdy ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting