Religion, like many in this word.

Yapovtsy, hello! Will me a small topic, ask not break - will be a little picture, the end will tell.
How do you know the world's religions? That's right - three. And other religions and does not count, and that's fine really. The purpose of this topic, to tell you about several religions, the existence of which you are most likely (for example, I did not know) do not know.

To find out what people believe is necessary to conduct a public opinion poll At least, or raise the existing statistics. But we have at hand is a very good tool called social networking. In the search for religious beliefs are interested enough to write the name of religion, and to see with respect to recent figures.

The first and largest (10 733 people) is a group of faithful people who gathered their will in a fist, he decided to believe in the peasantry. Well, they, too, can be understood in our time hi-tech and endless streams of information, these people want to be closer to the earth, nature and animals.

The second place of honor group (231 people) of believers in Autism. Many have heard that people with autism are prone to isolation and communion with others for them is not a requirement, probably in the 231 elected and saw the truth is inaccessible to ordinary people.

34 people believe in atavism. I even will not write anything, except to quote Wikipedia:
"Atavism (from the Latin. Atavus - a distant ancestor) - appearance of this special feature, inherent in distant ancestors, but absent from the next. Currently, the term came from the scientific use, since the return of hereditary traits are now interpreted as the result of recessive genes. ยป

Posted in [mergetime] 1310922020 [/ mergetime]
Of course, I knew that the level of literacy throughout is not a cake, but not enough to be confused with the Christian peasantry, and atheism with autism and atavism.
I have everything.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting