Features Japanese beach holiday

Blogger ralphmirebspishet:

The other day I had a chance to visit one of the beaches of the Pacific coast of Japan with a bathing-photographic mission. I do not know how to rest the tourists on the Black Sea, or on the beaches of the Mediterranean, but in speaking of Japanese beaches immediately apparent a few things.

Firstly, men's swimming trunks are almost all look like shorts. Traditional Russian "sport" is not worn. I see at least two reasons for this - the concealment of anatomical details and additional protection from the sun. Melting of this kind are both children and adults.

Secondly, it has the lion's share of bathers with a thread inflatable means, from the circle and to surfboards. But it does not then that the locals do not know how to swim, the fact is that the most interesting game - catch the wave. Thus, people just float on the surface, waiting for the wave and if the sail from the coast, so just to find another place to wait.

22 photos

To start with the beach itself - umbrellas and tents. At the entrance immediately offers to rent different equipment. Big Umbrella 1,000 yen on the weight of the day (up to 16-00), a large surfboard (without sails), 3,000 yen, 1,500 yen a small board.

3. We should say about tattoos. Tattooed people a lot, and it's not just a small tattooed a heart, and the whole picture. All these people Yakuza?

Numerous vacationers and their diverse swimming facilities.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting