About the "heavenly cavalry"

Writes blogger onepamop

Helicopters are often called "rotorcraft", and it is certainly not without reason. In fact, a helicopter propeller is rotating wing with a very complex aerodynamics. In my opinion, a helicopter harder to manage than the aircraft and carry on such a machine dogfight or destroy enemy tanks - and did a fantastic challenge. Like it or not - we found out in Torzhok, the Centre for Combat Training and re-training of flight crews of Army Aviation. Several looking ahead to report: Torzhok helicopter pilot impressed people smart, skilful and daring allowed to evaluate their skills as "awesome" and showed everything that was possible to look at all for a few days stay in the Center.

It is necessary to clarify that the Center for operational use - is something like the "Tower of Knowledge" for the military helicopter pilot, is not just a training package, but a real flight-research conglomerate with vast experiences of action in the different conditions in all types of combat vehicles and their own school aerobatics. A unique place. A few days spent there was filled with discoveries. I photographed everything around mercilessly.

40 photos

344 Center deployment and retraining of army aviation located in Torzhok. The center itself - a good-sized complex, the territory of which there is even a museum. Helicopter Museum at the Centre - fenced area where the samples of combat helicopters. Total - 14 pieces. About I tell them separately and later. And now - about himself Center, military equipment, ground, pilots, simulator, and supporting services.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting