Chelyabinsk subway so harshly ...

Imagine that Metrostroy not had time to start as it is already possible to declare a monument of state theft. budget. The first money have been mastered in about 1995, and since then has not been entered or a station is not one branch. City tired of public transport and the road of revolution, by the way, she is confined to a certain program Edrosov. Photos very much, soak very best. Yes, recently (2008) acquired a Canadian drill for a certain amount dollyarov, broken not once, dripping too fast, no time to get used to the money. In general she has the story !!! This is my first Tiomka beg indulgence. Will be 42 photos.

Well, start from the beginning.

All photos were taken recently, so you can experience firsthand the new construction taksyzyt.

Manual labor is still held in high esteem, just like old times, innovation epte.

All in the best possible way, ...

Rabbit Hole, ...

Contact surface = Hello how have you there Age = 21 Hmm ... strange

Ono, the miner urgently to the museum.

Equipment at an altitude of ...

Retaining beams do not inspire confidence, in general as well as everything else ...

Wood is still no one has repealed ...

Stalactites everywhere, a rare cave, it's time to entice tourists ...

Hellish machinery ...

Artesian water is available for everyone to plunge into this atmosphere ...

Rab force in action ...

Honored smoke break, but Hele else to do all day long out in front ...

... Coal mine was not standing next

So you want a bit of the earth ... ...

Pumping stations pump only money ...

When the salary ?, the eternal question on our open spaces ...

Actually that's Miracle Canadian car worth ... mln greenery work? I do not know, no one knows.

Well, actually, and all of St. Petersburg for your attention. There is a way, but at the end of the tunnel under the name zhist.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting