In the cartoon voiceovers selected in appearance!

Stars to pick up as cartoon voice and resemblance to the characters. Before you celebrities who voiced cartoon characters.
14 photos from here

1. July 29 the debut of Katy Perry in the animated movie - her voice tells the charming heroine of "Smurfs" reminiscent of Marilyn Monroe. "I feel just the same walking cartoon character," laughs Katy Perry. The actress has joined the long list of his colleagues, "borrow" their own voice cartoon characters.

2. Angelina Jolie voiced Tigress in the animated film "Kung Fu Panda", and her children from the new incarnation mother was ecstatic. "I brought my children to the cinema and they laughed all evening, they really liked the cartoon!" - Says the actress.

3. Anne Hathaway "borrowed" his voice a character named "Jewel" in the animated film "Rio". She also voiced the characters of "The Simpsons" and "Family Guy."

4. Voice Cameron Diaz says inimitable Fiona, the princess of the legendary "Shrek." "She is very correct princess, in contrast to the same or Snow White, Rapunzel, she waits in vain hopes and expects that it will be someone to rescue!" Laughs Diaz.

5. Voice of Christina Applegate talks charming chipmunk Brittany cartoon "Alvin and the Chipmunks."

6. Ellen DeGeneres voiced Dory in illustration "Finding Nemo," which was released in 2003. A typical charming character remembered it all, without exception, to the audience.

7. Voice Hermione Granger from the film saga of Harry Potter - the young actress Emma Watson - says Princess Pia from the cartoon "The Tale of Despereaux." "I read the script, and was thrilled! I just lyubilas in Despereaux, so there was no choice, I just had to voice a princess! "Podelilas Emma.

8. Isla Fisher "gave" his own voice to Dr. Mary Lou Larue in the animated film "Horton Hears a Who!". In addition to her in a cartoon voice acting attended Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, Met Rogan and Jaime Pressly.

9. Voice Jada Pinker talks, Gloria Smith from the cartoon "Madagascar" and "Madagascar 2". Smith says that "Gloria is just wonderful, and we had a nice time."

10. Jennifer Anniston voiced the role of Annie Hughes in the animated film "The Iron Giant", which is above the screens in 1999, when the actress has continued to star in the TV series "Friends."

11. Voice Miley Cyrus said Penny cartoon "Bolt." And not only speaks but also sings the song "I thought I lost you," a duet with John Travolta

12. Nicole Kidman voiced Norma Jean in a charming animated film "Happy Feet", in which the voice acting was also attended by Hugh Jackman and Robin Williams.

13. Voice of Queen Latifa said Ellie, the mammoth of the "Ice Age". "She is beautiful, because it has a clear understanding of itself and its place in the world," laughs Latifah.

14. Reese Witherspoon gave his voice Susan Murphy from the cartoon "Monsters vs. Aliens." "It's always nice to play a good character, even in the cartoon!" Says Witherspoon.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting