Totality divorce Lohan Pawnshop

Source -

My wife cheated cheaters, this Saturday. I have a car, the Saab 9-3 Aero. Good car, but low. I wanted a jeep. But there was no money. Resolved: To sell Saab (it costs 350-450 thousand) and buy another car. That is not enough, take a loan. We started to pick up the car. Picked Kia Sorento 525 000

Arrange it on credit. (thought immediately sell Saab, much of the credit went out and not much overpaid) .Zabegaya ahead to say that now, if we sell both our car and give up two of my monthly salary - that's only if we are reckoning with them. As it came out.

Now I understand how it was easy. These seven o'clock arrange the loan (seven !!!). Gene go to the end was just a pity - then why so much time is killed. Several times wanted to give her a few times and were assured that remains long. Signing the contract of sale, as the easiest was postponed for later. Question inspection machine - when it will prepare for the sale. To prepare the sale by the time all will issue. [Next]

Questions or diverted to people who came out and answer them briefly postponed. All the time. By evening she was just very tired already. Done clearance around 21-00 like parrots repeating a very helped us, having achieved allocation of credit, estimated the cost of the car loan for 692,000, and that their working day ended on 3 days ago.

All day they made documents, altered documents, his wife was allowed to read them, to see if everything is correct. Only here the contract of sale is not allowed to read. By 20-30 all documents she was given a pack and offered all quickly sign - she had already checked everything - and it is time home to a small baby. And she signed without reading them, feeling guilty that these good people helped her and she took advantage of their kindness and forced to work for themselves until night.

His wife, a poor, signed. Not looking. And there was also a sales contract, which was listed on the price above 167 000 - 692 000. Wife, stunned by a hard day, did not even notice that the sales contract did not allow her to read. But I think, if noticed, I would say "later". Before she could figure out and that both would sign the loan agreement to the contract of sale a few illogical. Although it is possible to find the logic here.

692 000 - the sum she had seen in the loan agreement. She explained - you see in the loan agreement says the cost of 692,000 cars. But this is a mere formality! This - the value of the collateral. The bank sees that the car is worth so much and was happy to give credit for the lower amount. We took a receipt that it until the end of the week should bring 125 thousand - a down payment on a car. 50 thousand wife paid immediately. Dictated the text on a sheet of matching credit where it is written that in the course of that car costs 692 000 - Bank because this document will see - so you need to match the numbers. We assure that the 525,000 for this car - just nonsense, the car is worth more. So, she signed together. She was right there, within 10 seconds, given a bunch of documents, packaged in plastic files. Its share of such. And offered to go to the car - there he is seen through the window, there is next to the manager, he will do more.

Released.

Outside manager handed her a key, a copy of the TCP and turned to leave. When asked where the second key and the original PTS and generally what happens, he explained that the transaction is completed, the second key is lost, and the TCP will give only when it will bring an advance payment of 75 thousand. Then she began to understand that everything is just beginning. She ran back into the room, but there was already extinguished the light, and there was no one. Cleaning lady said that "all gone." Nobody else was not on site except protection. She went home frustrated. On the way home on fire "check" the engine.

The next morning, I read all the documents and grabbed his head.

Somehow, to the cost of the car company "Technical" added prepaid instead of subtracting it. What is it then advance? Do we pay for the right to conclude a contract? The cost of cars in the contract of sale - 692 thousand. The loan taken 519,000 - ie, almost the total amount of cars. This amount accrued any credit interest, commissions, etc. In total we have to bank 980 thousand. Plus 75 until the end of the week, and then TCP will not give up the car and we did not put on record. And we will not give the bank TCP, and for that penalty provided in the contract. That is, you understand? Instead of taking us to the advance payment of 125 thousand, and get credit for the remaining 400 thousand, and they have increased the cost of the car in the amount of our payment. As it turned out - for some commissions and loan payments. I still do not understand why the Commission and the payments are not entered in the credit agreement are not disclosed in the purchase contract, but simply added to the cost of cars.

The wife did not consent to pay a lot of money. But the documents drawn up that way, rubbed into the trust, took advantage of the credulity, slipped a contract of sale among other documents - and the job is done. I officially declare - they are crooks. Let sue if they want to.

I rang back, a request for Andrianova Elena, who signed a contract of sale had the Alona and when I asked the name - hung up. The next day I went with my wife and the conversation recorded on a hidden camera. The chamber they almost immediately spotted - felt experience. See who is interested.

Of interesting on video - This girl right Andrianova, is it signed a contract of sale, however, it says that the price of the contract or does not know, and in general deals only with credit. It also explains where this wild margin. I think she's the author of the scheme. At the very beginning of the video manager (when he has not noticed that I had rented) - I spoke just yesterday - that is, once again named a price cars - 525. Somewhere in the middle he also hints that can break my finger to the elbow. At the end of the video they are rude and actually sent 3 letters.

Wrote a statement to the police department of fraud. I am preparing a claim. I am preparing a complaint to the Federal Service and the tax treatment. Now it turned out that the car is not suitable for operation - engine stukanula her because of her and sold. We have to travel at least a couple of kilometers. The engine is strongly heated during operation. The cost of repair - about 180 thousand. Mate I will not say, but you get the idea.

Update: Yesterday, a call to the number specified in the contract: (495) 785-36-44. It Kashira yard - there is a lot of small firms - and my one of them. I asked to talk with the boss. He described the situation. They promised to call back. Do not call back.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting