My first fishing for carp

Good day to all! Fishing season 2011 is in full swing, but I want to share with you the 2010 season, when I first oprobyval themselves in catching carp, generally I find the current spinning, well then invited to participate in fishing on carp, and why not, I thought ... Submerge 4 Delica we are a big company moved from the southern capital of Kazakhstan Almaty, drive had 300km + 20 of koryh Pts decent roads we called pow without track or knowledge of the road is off limits ... I saw there really Kumasi on level ground overturned ... < br />
Please do not break the collection is finished I will inform ...
And so breaking the road, drinking viskarik mineralochki and arrive at a place called Karauzjak in the yard Ban Aga, was the name of the host pier ...

Stretch your legs begin loading on boats and fpirioooottt, go to the base for about 40 minutes ...

Arriving at the base, to stretch our legs, bite sweets just keep trying to fight, equip rods, check the lure, the nozzle on the basis on the isolated guide, the crew of 3 people, 2 fishermen and a guide, I Rybalov with my friend, the way of the MSC, while worked in Almaty in Toyota, Ilya aka Lyas

The first fish was not long to wait ... Traditionally, kiss and walk ... Bob (one of the rules of fishing on the basis of copies of less than 3 kg go, says the owner of Ewald, well, they nafig you here vozmet trophy, so no issues)

In Bad-catch across and roach and carp, annoying, had to cut their corn giant Goliath and not always effectively

And such

Well, that's the sunset, it's time for dinner ...

On the first day, catch well, about 10-15 carp, almost all were released, the current one took on koktalchik 6-7 kg, pictured 8chka Poymanov guys from the other crew

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the first day I wanted just a little on the back of good did not take as habit took kit ultralight, fines haunted and big spinners nebylo chdaby cut ... but for 20 minutes nadergat 20 liters. bucket of perch and Bershov for a signature dish cooks base Pike in beer batter ... here are some perch ±

And zhereshki also swim all were released ...

In general, 3 days passed like one, well at least that the time spent by fishing in my life going. I brought home about 85 kg of selected carp, all the others that have not got into kuoboks had to let go ... That's cute, too, ran.

Lyasik took too bad ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1313509968 [/ mergetime]
In general, I think the first fishing for carp has gone ... sorry that we can messy little ... photo of the current ones that are currently on the PC lying around ... If you dug up on the backup Liabilities another let down ... Thank you all ... we can continue even zaposchu reports for the year, there were not enough ... all, thank you all for your attention.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting