Exhibition of toys

Stanislav penalty from Nizhny Novgorod visited recently at the opening of the exhibition of toys period of the Soviet Union ...

Day as a day, but for some reason you are sad ... .vspomnili? ......
He would have passed, and if I had not been invited to the opening of an exhibition of toys during the Soviet Union. Visiting this event produced an ambiguous, we can say mixed feelings ... .Eksponaty presented at the exhibition, stir in my memory for a long time clogged in its farthest corner of memories, impressions, feelings ... .These things were part of our childhood, the elements of our time, about which we can say almost forgotten. Considering these things can confidently say that each of them is, in itself, it was filled with enormous energy, the desire of owning this thing, endowed with special meaning and a special value to the owner. Toys are played now my son, even high-tech, but more the lack of spirituality, "plastic", after ten years, he hardly remembers them ...

36 photos

1. These are wonderful shapes could be seen near the site of the exhibition. Art gallery "Storage."

9. In this unit, you can now play, but the Internet ...

10. The following is a demonstration flight of fancy toy manufacturers ...

13. And the battery is also possible to play !!!

17. Bullets control especially a teaser!

19. And all this arsenal I too once held in the hands of ...

21. Bear was particularly sad, as if he was saying goodbye to us forever ...

33. This "pepelats" published remember wild sounds and flashes ...

36 and this is my first railroad ...

And you still have your first toy?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting