Arkhyz. August 2011. A small hike.

Friends, this summer I visited a mountain hike on ARKHYZ, got a lot of incredible emotion - decided to share this joy. Of course photographs are not just tell, but I still try. There will be 65 pictures.

We go by bus from Rostov to Nevinki from Nevinki to Arkhyz taxi.

And here we are at the outpost in Arkhyz. We Beard passes the frontier and we decide to go a different route

To get started go to the clearing Taulu for bread, well for hychinchikami.

In a clearing Taulu. Panoramka the mountain Sofia.

Was nominated for a place to eat first "aklimatizatsionnogo" camp a little further Moonglade. Lucky drove KAMAZ timber, did not have long to go. Somewhere along the way.

Putting the camp - we go into the woods for mushrooms. Here is one of them.

And here is the soup. Last 'human' food)).

So begins the first day was a hike. It's very funny, yet ...

Well I rushed - everything forward, the captain of the chain !!!

Mountain views.

Mountain views.

More.

Panoramka.

Prodoldaem go, still cheerful. Go 40 min, 5 min rest without backpacks. There are minute respite with backpacks.

Eagle watching us)

win xp

The first commitments we pass Au Mountain is considered nekategoriynym and easy. As we reached it, I cursed everything in the world: the fact that he decided to go here, and our captain, and the mountains, etc. Conclusion - the mountain is not only very beautiful - but very difficult physically !!! But when you come to it, and the beauty of the surrounding Videsh - forget all the travail)) The view from the saddle.

We sat with a half an hour and then decided not to go - went well, and novinchki, was among them, and I started to podnyvat. Lake - the perfect location for the camp.

Putting a tent - it is responsible))

The camp is set !!!

Now Mona and pokupatsa))

Usually in the afternoon the clouds descended on us, and within a certain amount of time passes us. You can not leave anything on the streets - all in a tent, or gets wet !!!

Morning has come. Starting the second day of the trek. You feel better now - to go easier acclimatization was successful.

The most difficult part of the route of the second day. Quite difficult traverse on "sypuhe" from one pass to another. There were long, difficult and dangerous.

Finally we reached the water. Go up seven o'clock without transoms water and naturally without dinner. What was amazing that water !!!

Then go. Painfully lake liked)

At night and in the morning it is cold enough. Grass and frost in the tent. On the shore ice.

The sun rose - time to go !!! The third day of the campaign began.

We say goodbye to the lake.

Lednichok and small lake.

We go up to the pass 17. We have to go down with him. Difficulty level - 1B.

We go down, where to go.

Descended ...

A little smoke break and continue in the path ...

On the way to the lake strechaem. The biggest in Karachay-Cherkessia. It seems to him within reach, but actually stomp and stomp, but our other side.

But this lake on the way to us. We eat, a little rest, someone plunged further to go. This color gives the lake clay.

Taken one more pass, I forgot the name of the latter today.

A characteristic feature - the sun still shines and the moon has appeared.

4-day hike. Take the final pass. Pass Fedoseyev.

The whole team is assembled.

A long descent to Moonglade ...

At one of the halts meet "crazy treeĀ»)

Descended.

Here and the river and the forest. So will fire and how much you want tea !!!

Oblochka ponrav.

Racehorse.

In general, that's all. On the last day of clearing Taulu again (lucky again - brought up the good builders), and Karachai hychyny delicious beer, taxi to Nevinki and home to Rostov. Thank you))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting