Silos 15P735

Finally, I went to the most naisvezhayshaya silos, but still managed to carry out the descent into its fold. Once, not so fine September day with a group of associates in the shop brought me all the same 28 RD, under Kozelsk, and which hospitably opened its arms to us.

12 photos via voutsen_cv

1. "Old" carp from a previous missile system

2. protected entrance to the carp

3. Sobsno itself karalulnoe room with hazing antenna for receiving entertainment teleradioperech

4. rocket 15A35 was taken recently with the BSP (Battle starting position) for further maintenance work, the very same position will be retrained for adoption at the vigil of the complex of the 5th generation. Seeing this, and not showing outside, but inside squeaked by schassya, we began to descend.

5. It should be noted that in the service elevator is quite cramped, especially with technology.

6. Down already after one of the guards (in the orange helmet), and waiting for us at the bottom. Mahina is so huge that not even fit in the fisheye (approx. 30 meters)

7. There is installed at the bottom of "bell" for the distribution of the exhaust in the "hot" gas-dynamic start is when the main engine of the first stage included directly in the mine, in contrast to the "cold" or mortar launch, when the rocket is ejected from the mine using PAD (powder pressure accumulator), and only then included boosters.

8. The product is on duty the WPK 15YA54 (transport and launch container) filled enertnym gas, which in turn is secured by high depreciation system, providing additional protection against missiles effects of a nuclear explosion. In connection with the above, the mine at the start of the hot looks quite ascetic.

9. Meanwhile, the security system is not idle, and it turned out that we have already left Major Tretiak special people from the 6th structures that KP Regiment.

10. The mine was immediately cordoned off to a successful large-scale angle 150 ton storage (safety device)

11. We were loaded on the new comfortable KAMAZ BMP-97 with kondishinem and navigation and drove in the direction of sektretnom position area for in-depth preventive conversation.

12. It was a primer as the action takes place in real life, a little later.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting