There once was a Prius

Good afternoon (evening, night, morning). I have a night. He is seen here as the panels under the carbon delayut- decided to put our work. It was exactly a year ago. There once was a Toyota Prius. The modest gray and not noticeable. It rides on a friend's wife, who conceived all this, and we with her husband had to translate. There were two options stitched in black mat, or if only carbon black. We chose not expensive brand zab technology.
I must say that at that time no professional fiction in this case. So if someone has something to advise, as it was better to do - I do not mind.
Stitched we needed:
1. 22 meters of vinyl
2. super powerful hair dryer.
3. Clean and beautiful boxing
4. Two people (ingda to 5)
5. Smooth hands (not me - from a friend)
6. Degreaser (8 liters)
7. A huge number of advisors (Th how best to do)
8. And the desire

The whole process took 5 days - slowly
29 Picchu with kamentah

We started from the roof. The roof is not very comfortable curve and curved in 4 planes. For a long time glued.

Two

Three

We go to the door. Doors bitch smooth and easy. Coped very quickly

More

More

another door

go to the rear fender. It is not very difficult. Chick and all. Sorry, can not quite in chronological order, I finally lured in photos

More

More

further cover bogazhnika. We thought that the film does not stretch, but there is - everything turned out perfectly. and still in place.

More

More

More

front fender inner side. Lipistochki such. Then they cut off

feedback

We go to the bumper. Bumper - a quiet horror! It does not fucking work. We spoiled a lot of film. Glued five of us, but still pulled! the victory was for us

ksti then mixed and front and rear bumper. I'm sorry, but slightly yauzhe podzae ... Xia -))

bamperrr manually jewelers

type skirt so cheerful. But bitch fucking gay -)))

More

almost ready bitch (sorry)

almost a victory

More hands Slavik

spoiler is also not present. I had to torment

and here's the result but not the last photo
then type incognito

More Ass

and last Picchu !!! Attention to the way the Prius wild. The girl hesitated to tell everyone why she had plastic machine. Incidentally pictures on the phone - porshivogo Merchant - ((

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting