Fishing for Eric

So here I sit ... I mean, at the hospital, but it goes to the amendment ... and I think, as I choyt fishing do not go then? .. Well, he took and went ...)) especially near here, in the Volgograd standards) )

about. Sarpinsky stretches roughly from the center of the city of Volgograd to the southern outskirts of how many kilometers in length and width - do not know (who are interested - Google to help), but the island is quite large, there are several villages, treatment facilities (where something like) and a fig Lakes, Eric and flow ... Island at 80 percent is covered by forest ... where to fig mushroom)) ... cross can be by boat for 38 rubles, back and forth ... or on the ferry ... in the car ... the price do not know ... about 500r back and forth, kind of like ... but there are some that troubles with the ferry ... they wait until a full typed, then generally you can not wait for ... well, I did not dare even once)) and therefore to wind on the ARPA its course))

The only negative is the fact that after the crossing to walk for a long time, about an hour and more ... if you want to really wander far away from civilization)) but that then kicks))
gallery pieces will be 20 ... I will inform you about the end ...

After crossing a little more gray ... about 6 am ...

Then

away village graveyard ... from the looks awesome ...

and that, actually, Erik ... Haymarket, called like ... where I caught)

gear

first catch) small bream) ... corn)

carp ... or as it is called here - Dushman or hybrid ...

and this is a little ... ... sazanchik 400 grams ...

So expect some bite ...

Eric Long, probably somewhere near the turns was a habitation ... and came out here, these saboteurs ... hunters, blah, for floats ...

for permanent bite almost missed the time to run to the ferry ... I decided to back 12 hours to sail a little ... well ...

road in the woods ...

Oak

zhyvotnyh ... concurrently engineers ...

and it is terrific)))

this shit there enough)))

The following zhyvotnyh ...

there are horses)

and it is suitable to the marina and its tram ... why, by the way, I xs tram ...

he is ... close ...

on board ...

Hello "Bulgaria» !!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting