My Rica

Watching the various collections of selected kittens and their future, decided to put his collection (just saying, it's my first trial)
Let's go to my village on the potatoes, well, the next day I went to pick them up. Just out of the car, ran up to me Dennis (my youngest) - Pope we kuninchat (puppies marten) found, and Vlad (the elder) brings in a bucket of small blind baby. Where there should be one, and second, immediately organize the search and after 5 minutes of peep found behind the wall of the second barn. I look at them like ferrets look more at home, I think there'll take a look at how just at this moment comes from the field of mother-in-law saw at once - they should be in the bag and the water they steal chickens and chickens. I said before, they have stolen, and now you do give them these chickens because I'll take them.
I arrived home (just say first we did not go because at the time his found it in the grass meters 10 from the nest was cold covered in ticks and in the eggs of flies, probably the nurse in a trap hit) climbed in there threw inquiry look - cheers This ferret. Buy a ferret, I dreamed about two years, but we have in the city, they are not sold, they also went pipette, infant formula, and the first minced meat.
9 Will gallery.
1. This Rica 35 days (the period when the teeth are already there but also blind)

2. Here we somewhere 45 days

3. First, I kept him in a box

4. It is Vlad and Ricky

5. Here I am in a 2, 5 months

6. And this (almost sable)

7. Jumping

8. Spring Ja

9. I football (today) That's all. Thank you.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting