Alarm "explosion of emotion"

Writes blogger dee-troy:

I bungled here for a couple of hours. I think very pretty happened.

And the idea was born yesterday, when debris from the balcony and shoveled naryl bag in which lay the cardboard tubes that remain on the rolls of paper towels. In the summer, when the windows are altered - this bag forgotten to throw out. Well, from the grain you turned it over in their hands, and away we go ...)
5 photos

Want to repeat - will need all garbage, which is in the house of any person: three cardboard tube from the paper towels, one wire cross section 2 mm around (better shape holding), a pair of screws 4 nuts, a piece of cardboard to make the bottom of our checkers, a little black tape and, most importantly, watch.

The first active step on a piece of cardboard tubes draw out, in order to receive the bottom and lid. Ideal even do not need to - when jacking irregularities clamped walled tubes.
Then kruglyashi cut, two of them in the middle to make the holes for the two screws. The screws can be inserted in order to check that everything is OK, but later removed, because we all still beautiful)

Tubes with lids painted in red. And just to reinforce a sense of celebration, with the help of a printer, paper knife and some mothers do stencil with three magic letters, about which even sang AC-DC - TNT.
While the paint dries, take our postings and winding it around a pencil or other object Cylindrical shapes get simpatishnye curlicues.

Once all vysyhlo, paste in a tube bottoms and lids, can be lightly secure the high temperature glue, but not necessarily - with good all keeps jacking itself. The fastening tape - in the best tradition of Hollywood action movie, and picks up posting to our screws.

One trick - checkers, which lower the opposite side of the clock, it would be good to put glue or something heavy that balances the watch at the front, and then our pyramid will norovit capsize.

My powered by YUSB can stick into the cigarette lighter, can be in a regular network adapter.

PS: And yes, the wires of the same color - red. I hated all my life in all films the presence of deminer choice. A normal maniac choice should not leave. "Base-base, a cut - red or red ... ???ยป

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting