Walking around the Kremlin.

I took here.
It will be a lot of photos, the end will outline.

Today I publish the first part of the report from the Kremlin. It was probably one of the hardest of my shots. On its approval he left several months - had to collect many signatures, write a wish list of points and get a dozen permits. At some point, I had already forgotten about the Kremlin, when he took the shot and allowed! Thank Tribune Public Chamber for assistance in coordination. List strongly desired point cut - was not allowed to shoot from the roofs of buildings, were not allowed to climb the tower, some, but most importantly, the Kremlin wall, left. Walk along the Kremlin wall to climb to the inaccessible towers, it was my old dream, and here it is true! In the first part, I will lay out a walk along the walls of the Kremlin.

01. Here is a staircase to the Spasskaya Tower. On the tower there are two playgrounds, one under the clock, the second over.

02. Dawn.

05. a little closer ...

06. View of the Red Square with Spassky Tower.

07. Historical Museum and Mausoleum.

08. On the perimeter of the Kremlin walls there path. Along it are laid pipes with some kind of communication, as well as elements of the lighting and safety systems.

09. Wall. View from the Tower of Constantine and Yelena.

10. Behind the wall is not so beautiful as in tourist areas. For example Beklemishev tower complex of some trash. On the left you can see the attachment for the Kremlin Christmas tree.

13. The symbol on the building of the Moscow Senate

14. As I said, standing on a wall floodlight illumination. Walk freely there difficult.

15. Stairway to one of the towers. Most of the towers are empty inside, there is electrical equipment and communications.

18. Area at Tainitski tower.

20. Despite the large number of sensors and cameras, the city crazy sometimes try to take by storm the wall.

21. Annunciation Tower

24. At the Kremlin wall between Komendatskoy and Troitskaya Tower is interesting civil building in the middle of the XVII. - The so-called Fun Palace.

25. In the XIX century. Amusing lived in the palace commandant of Moscow, in the XX vu - here was the Kremlin's first apartment IV Stalin (until 1932). Fun Palace - the only preserved architectural monument in the Kremlin boyars' homes.

26. Chambers.

27. Commandant Tower

28. Borovitskaya Tower. Interestingly, according to the decree of Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich in 1658 Borovitskaya Tower was renamed the ForeRunner at a nearby Church of the Nativity of St. John the Baptist by Bohr. However, the old name of the tower still survived and came to the present day.

29. My shadow.

30. The view from the lookout tower on Borovitskaya Armory and BKD.

33. "House on the Embankment»

35. Wall, view from the tower.

40. Surprisingly, but on the wall there is a gate. Here they need to Presidential Orchestra musicians, located in the tower of Trinity, could not escape

42. And this is the greenhouse, there grow plants that adorn the interiors of the Kremlin.

43. Here is a musician.

44. Arsenal.

45. On the pipes a lot of labels, they left the soldiers who carried the service here.

46. ​​

47. The eternal flame of glory at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

50. Grotto "Ruins" in the Alexander Garden

57. Doors in the old tower)

62.A is the royal tower. A small turret placed directly on the wall in the 80s of the XVII century between the Saviour and the Kremlin towers tocsin. Its octagonal tent in the pitcher-shaped pillars reminds common at this time of lockers stone porches residential choir.

63. The tower's name comes from a legend, according to which it serves as a canopy over the king's throne, where the Emperor of All Russia could from the walls of the Kremlin to watch the events that took place on Red Square.

70. And this is the sunset from the Spassky Tower.

82. All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting