Tour of the Zhiguli hydropower plant

This summer I was able to visit the Zhiguli hydropower plant and izlazit it completely inside and out. There, I've done a number of photos that can seem to someone without interest.
Welcome inside.
35 Photo © Shigan

Overview We started with the roof machine room. It is a huge building in the length of 700 meters. Currents were buzzing overhead. The wires - half a million volts, I accidentally touched his elbow wife - slipped a spark.

Each cable is thick in the arm. Buzzing all very impressive.

The wires are sufficiently high above the roof to anyone who is not there by accident ёbom toknulo.

This kind of tailrace. There's some ebala fish, stunned turbine. HPP is a special boat to chase them. Apparently not always have time.

Type in the upstream side. This device delays debris. We see how it has accumulated there. If you come closer, it seems that this pile can walk.

In the channel to clear debris downstream seliternoy full of fish. Size they are quite serious. Jokes about ide I decided to omit.

Here is an old and dismantled grille delay debris (pound CMS). The smell of it comes from both the squid to beer, only much stronger.

For garbage collection, and raise / lower grilles and garbage collection hydro has a special crane. Carrying capacity of 250 tons of it.

Device for lifting debris from the water.

It looks like the computer room and the NMS from the upstream side.

At the last photo on the right can be seen the gates. If they enter, we see here is:

If you walk out of this room to the downstream side, going down the stairs at the same time we get to the computer room. At that time, when we were there, three units at the station were stopped and were working on the replacement of parts, and possibly the entire units. In the foreground visible parts of the turbine, namely the portion to which the blades are mounted.

And that's the same damn thing exploded from within. To scale it lighter "Fedor".

And anyway, the station all some unrealistic cyclopean. For example, here's the nut:

Here is another piece of iron.

Station sectional

This smiling smiley emergency stop hydraulic unit - just turn the handle. They said that once on the tour one visitor leaned on her and it became very sad.

Actually, the hydraulic unit.

In fact, it is very big and the previous image is visible only by its tip.

Control equipment.

Knife. It is very hot, even though the air conditioning.

And this wire goes from the units at the current transformers. They are copper, painted just to avoid confusion suddenly.

The old circuit breakers. We were just down the hall.

So we got to the hydraulic unit. Their station 20
Drive guide blades.

And this is - other unit memorable.

Premnogoumny computer.

The machine room above.

This diver stuffed in a museum station. I do not know what used to be the divers, but this suit height of two meters and a half. In the background - a device for pumping air into the decoys. Handles can twist it pretty funny chug-chukha. They say that when the inside was not stuffed, but a real diver, these twisted handle two women. Pure female, said to have been the work.

Another gantry cranes to the museum.

Here is the spillway dam from the upstream side.

All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting