Tchotchke own hands

Usem draste, let me bring to your court, my masturbation)))) In light of recent events (the hype around the post by BelkaMNR, about soap) also decided to make public their crafts)))
Fot is a lot like zakonchu- tell. Standard, please do not interrupt, though FSUs. ))))
Photographer of me as a goat zhёppy trumpet- hurt do not hurt. Objective criticism is welcome. ))))
So: My Treasure Chest. Sam bought a chest in the department of fishing for 120 rubles. Filling sunduka- poludrag. stones, accessories, beads and parts of old jewelry. Everything you need to buy only one place that we know in Irkutsk, but sometimes stuff is not necessary to find the most have to split hairs.

My instrument)))

Content chest

Content sunduka- 2

Content sunduka- 3

The box under the finished products. Handpainted marker it from not figs to do while watching a movie)))

Own creations)))
Svezhachok-to
Brass fittings and shvenzy + quartz bead.

More from the last

Bracelet to earrings above

Set

I'm a man is turned on shells

They zhe view from the other side. They are two halves of one rakoviny- brought a friend from Thailand. Used freshwater pearls.
How do I ... zae familiarize dig holes in the shells !!! Well, that mnu have a set time otvёrtok- smallest minus vyruchila- me if it rotate like a drill, the hole can be done quickly!)))

Bought as a gift. Used cat's eye.

Crystal and Quartz.

The blue colors

Beads "by Pearl»

Kit podrugi- ordered something nezhnoe- bracelet

Kit podrugi- ordered something nezhnoe- earrings

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting