Woman dropped 50 kilograms

Laura Ferguson of North Lanarkshire (Scotland) 38 years old, she is the mother of two children and the co-owner of a fitness center. For a long time she weighed 120 kg, while the accident had not heard her called colleague ...

Hearing, as colleagues call her "a lot of hard girl," Laura agreed to take on themselves. Moreover, the husband has promised for every six dropped, to give kilograms of designer bags.

Since the beginning of 25 years, Laura is rapidly gaining weight. About 7 kg. All because of - improper feeding behavior.

Every year in January, she sat on a diet, but quickly frustrated. I could not imagine my life without fast food, chocolate, chips and soda.

After hearing comments from colleagues, Laura looked at myself and was horrified! It was time to start losing weight!

Laura lost weight with a light hypnosis, cardio and diet.

Previously, she was wearing a size 58 Russian, and now 44!

Now Laura breaks the clothes worn in 18 years. In the summer she is going to wear a bikini, even - for the first time in 20 years

While her husband gave two bags from Stella McCartney and Louis Vuitton. But he still owes 6 bags ...

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

Tags

See also

New and interesting