Fans of "propeller" on the label

German makers BMW decided to create something new !!! How new? - Judge for yourself!))

After creating a new class of cars Activity Coupe, known as the X6, the Bavarians decided to back all "cheat" and cross the 6-series c 7-series, to get nothing but the 6-series GranCoupe, a relatively new type of body!

What do they write the creators of "Introducing the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe - a new 4-door (4 + 1 seats), addition to the 6-Series, which successfully combines the stunning proportions, design and driving dynamics of the 6-Series Coupe with a luxurious interior and amenities for up to five passengers. Harmonious proportions, precise lines and smooth contours of the surfaces give the BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe the unique ability to satisfy the driver who wants a luxurious and sporty coupe, but still needs a car that can carry four adults in comfort and roskoshi.BMW 6-Series Gran Coupe will be offered in three different models: TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder BMW 640i Gran Coupe is the initial model and arrives early this summer. Later, in the summer of 2012, TwinPower Turbo V-8 BMW 650i Gran Coupe and the all-wheel drive BMW 650i Gran Coupe. »

Next will be the image (and commentaries) from the first sketches to the real car !!!
please do not interrupt, let you know how to finish

her painted

drew

sketches interior

sketches interior

and a sketch (which they can do !!!)

and this is the first silhouette

a little clearer))

Now the details!
LEDs have become popular wherever possible!

rear optics

twin-engine, turbo

once more!
There are braces ... mares think it will be well!

Headlights

again, now with the turn signal switched

Auto nose!
borrowed forms from 5, 7, and 6 series

hatch!
panoramic roof can not say, of course

Local tuners often like to mold the reflector on the rear window, and then the Bavarians struck !!! They immediately combined beloved reflector and feet !!!

a little bit of carbon fiber joints!

the machine itself, in fact!

More

now with this angle

Front view

rear view

Now a little about the interior

colors on the fan

the back is not that spacious, but to sit there where

seats fold and we are in the trunk

Source:

Tags