Samoukachivalka for baby

Writes Alex Eksler:

Brought to test a somewhat unexpected gadget - e ukachivalku for the baby. Actually, I am interested in this thing for two reasons. Firstly, most recently my heir was in quite a suitable age, and I have such a thing very useful, and secondly, I always welcome any unexpected gadgets because all those endless smartphones, readers, tablets, laptops - is particularly tired.

However, it is clear that this ukachivalka not pull on a review, but to see how it works and write a blog - why not.

It called the device MamaRoo - the name seems to have taken from the mother kangaroo Roo. The development of the US, but is sold in our country. We came up with this thing, as it is written on the US site, five mothers with large numbers of children from five to fifty, and all of these mothers, of course, quite umotala rocking the mob. "We have to make an electronic ukachivalku!" - Decided to mothers and given the task of talented engineers that are attached to all the moms and all offspring of sensors, and then measured for a long time, what are the intricate movements thus produced. And as the mother while rocking cooked porridge, washed diapers filled the bill and argued with the plumbers, the trajectory of the engineers turned out very close to the reality, with the result that the kids in this ukachivalke are not squeak, and only occasionally gleefully popukivayut.

However, even with my ability to assemble ukachivalka gathered for some twenty minutes. (As you know, I did pick up a chair from Ikea for two days.)

The result is such a funny thing. Electronic stand, seat belts (adjustable inclination), and colorful balls - zamanushki. Instead, you can also hang a carrot.

Management - is very simple. There Cruise control and a display with a choice of modes of vibration: a car, a kangaroo, swings, ukachivalka, ocean wave.

In addition, there are two control - selection of sounds of nature: birds, cars, cicadas, trees, waves and shouts of educators Sergeevny Adelaide - well and adjust the volume level. Also, there is the entrance to any MP3-player (adapter included), so it can ukachivalka kid yell your favorite song Aerosmith.

Kerf, povklyuchali different modes. The heir to this thing I saw, so immediately interested and then twenty minutes lying in a chair, rocking - even though he was already a grown man considerably more than two years.

I myself would love poukachivalsya if the thing was five times bigger. I'll take care to look - maybe the boys and adults this release? Especially to be able to connect the iPhone with a song from the cartoon. Well, to take up a hefty glass of viskarya and to remember his childhood.

But back to our children. I filmed the process of wave oscillations of this device in the video - with the sounds of nature and the sounds of the iPhone.

Here are the sounds of nature.

But with the sounds of the iPhone.

In general, cool stuff. It's a pity that I did not show her a couple of years ago - would be useful

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting