Antizabros

In recent years (namely after STALKER ) has become increasingly popular topic of casting, digerstva, Urbana. So pojavljatsja a lot of reports from the casting, and so on Military Organization. But today I offer you a slightly different position. Namely, the post of Bombard digerov that collect loot, which otherwise would simply rotted, for future generations. They have plans to make later a museum. The truth is not in this Bombard, because there was too little space, everything does not fit. Most of the things, complete and in working condition. Many have yet to "stock", as put simply is not possible due to space opyatzhe.

Will 28 ph.

A set of filters for different gases. What for some is already nepomnyu. The band seems meant that the integrated dust filter.

TTY, and a pair of phones. It looks like the recently arrived.

Nostalgic aparat water. Gradually leads to a working state. On the right boxes with the dream of the fisherman, the so-called "Aladdin", Chiemsee L-1. Below is interesting musornichki.

This mask for infants. Here our guide shows a glove, which, if necessary, could caress the child. Who nevkurse, the whole structure is put on-chair and a baby is put into it.

Kudazh without posters

Movie Proektor. Also hit the frame of the electro siren, bottom right.

In this part of their communications equipment. Komuttor working, you can even call in the next room.

Warehouse teletypes, the work in the corner, too, conveys messages from the next room

Here warehouse personal dosimeters. I apologize for SmAZ in Bombard very dark fotkal handheld without flash.

Stationary dosimeters were placed on the technique, it was possible to make the sensor cable is quite long.

From left to individual dosimeters, portable in a corner, on the right VHPR (military unit chemical reconnaissance) with the pump in front of him.

Anturazhnye phone. I do not know anything about him.

It seems kakieto radio, but nebudu argued.

Demonstration of the teletype.

Simpatishnye mannequin in Chiemsee and izaliruyuschem dyhatelnom aparata. The balloon on the belly absorbs carbon dioxide and produces oxygen. Collar to form the breathing mix. Incidentally poglatitelny cartridge flammable in contact with water in it. I've heard they've done a lot of trouble on submarines.

The device for determining the level of carbon dioxide in the room.

Driving dosimeter DP-5A for teaching the principles of operation of the device.

VHPR, but slightly different, different bundle and convenient notch on the top edge.

Pump VPHR in the hands of our Anya

Batteries for the instrument, they say - some dosihpor work.

Good printing ... what documents she slapped ...

Dropping the box, you can have nowhere to run. The flasks examples of toxic agents. From the familiar words only I remember mustard.

Our guide shows contained breathing apparatus

Very handy handkerchief. On it are drawn to demonstrate how it all from her bra or bandage to his underpants.

But it already looks like a modern radio. Really liked the foldable antenna. It is the right instrument kakbudto from seed. Vlazit relaxed in his pocket, but if you pull - 2 meters long.

Everything can rugatsya

Source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting