Lukashenka: I condemn Yanukovych as a friend

"As for Yanukovich: Well, what it is for me the president? Here are his last speech: comrades, ladies and gentlemen, I am alive and well, I was commander in chief of the armed forces. Immediately the question: where is your army? "- Said Alexander Lukashenko.
"The President should be with his people, no matter how hard. Even if tomorrow you will shoot and kill you - this is your destiny. You, therefore, must sacrifice himself. And how? The residence sit revel in their power, and when it is difficult, then run away? No, I do not accept ", - said the head of state.
"You know, I do not want everyone to think that Lukashenka a" Changeling "- Yesterday was a friend of Mr Yanukovich, and now says. I condemn him as a friend. As you wish, and get me. Presidents do not have to do so, - said Alexander Lukashenko. - If you do not have anyone to fight, take a gun, go get one. Kill ... We'll all be there sooner or later. But neither your friends nor your relatives, nor your sons, for you will not be ashamed of later. Here is my approach. "

Source: news.tut.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting