Locator and an abandoned military camp CA

Not so long ago, the will of fate, we needed to go for one provincial Latvian town with a wonderful name - the Pope. But in itself, this fact did not could be the subject of a new post on Yap, if not for one thing - about 30 km from the Pope, is the largest in Northern Europe operating parabolic antenna RT-32, and next to it - now abandoned, CA military town.

There is what we went to, to settle all cases of the pope.

Exactly 50 photos, but I think it is not necessary, I will report the finish))

Go for a long time, we in the morning on his feet, where to go just do not know. GPS mutters some garbage.)) But here, the coveted corner.

The place is called Irbene. We pass votor with Soviet symbols

Locator appears behind the dunes, and you can start ofigevat of its size.

A large platter

fotkat differently

Nemnozhno information. You can not read. (to read - click)

Next - as I have explained - defective pedestal. Something there engineers have not calculated the load and had to build a radar nearby.

They say that the depth of the mine (filled with water) - 30 m. Who wants to test?

It's not a bad photo - a sign at the door really is so faded and peeling.

The green box sitting aunt, and if we arrived 2 hours early - we would go on a trip into the locator. And yet - this will be the topic for the next post on Yap, and we have half an hour to inspect the abandoned city. Fast dark, not a soul around. I'm afraid))

To complete the picture lacks only tumbleweed and mournful creaking

Like a house like the house

.we do not understand what the design of the profiles from the left met.

Some houses look even unfinished, but most likely they are simply very good dismantled

already a bit dark. It is written that it is dangerous to life. So it basically is

Before me, the way is not immediately realized what strangeness. The balconies without railings.

This - the only surviving wonder of the glass.

In fact, walking there - one is struck by how many there are markers of time. Here are some of them. A sign in Russian is now only found in such places. When -So it was a street. Quay.

Here it

Hiking lovers of easy money confuse even pull out of the pipe under the concrete

Anyway. We wrestled a bit with fear, defeated and decided to explore one entrance to the five-storey building. Nearest. Across the entrance of the trees grew thick in the arm.

And once the tin look.

The same wall is only in profile))

Very interesting - light switches are everywhere here - on the cord. There are many in each apartment.

I even sfotkala their pile.

Someone in a hurry - already forgotten straps)) Mayor?

Baaaa ... all the familiar faces. Maybe he's still a cyborg?

I understand, but why is tearing the wallpaper?

Walk up the stairs without a banister - strange.

And someone - DMB.

You can jump from 5th to 4th. But we remember that there, on the ground ...

Once someone's creativity.

When she was.

The good name of his.

The call is not working. And no wonder.

That these markers of time, I specifically came to every kitchen and bathroom. Everyone knows what it is?

And here it is - the climax !!! "Like a fleeting vision ...ยป

Over the years there have been destroyed, looted and exported by local and non-local everything. Utterly. No windows or doors, no cable, removed all floors and insulation, even the wallpaper is not everywhere. Nevertheless, the inhabitants of the city has at least 1. All the time we climbed on the porch this fellow in 500 meters from us, and the fire burned wildly hrenachil any piece of iron, assuming the remaining mined metal. (It can be seen on one of the first pictures of the city) is also close to him could see the neatly folded piles of bricks, probably dismantled brick buildings. (unlikely to be built together). The presence of adrenaline and it is added together with the entourage and twilight gave a pretty rare experience. ))))) Therefore, we are not stopping floor and climbed naschelkat that can be removed podobru - in good time.
This summer, I think to continue the investigation.

A small bonus - since I'm an avid geokesher - on the road we have taken one point geokeshernuyu. In a very beautiful location - under a pine tree with a hat.

The point itself was implemented very cool.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting