The most powerful data center in Russia

ridus / SMakarov

27 photos + text

02 The most powerful in Russia today, the data center is located in Samara, n. Red Plowman company Megafon.

03 Megaphone decided to build a data center from scratch, without using the city's building factory type. Total data center 5 floors and basement. Power 8MVt power systems. The building is located on a hill not flooded, and paid great attention to the waterproofing. Each floor is waterproofed from leaks.
All systems of the building are reserved. On the territory of the data center are a transformer substation, a diesel-generator set with a supply of fuel, boiler house. Two wells with drinking water. In all rooms, argon fire extinguishing system is installed and sealed the door. The same applies to other building systems. Data Center has been certified reliability TIER III classification TIA 942. This is the highest rating for the civil security. Above only military targets.

06 I think this building would be an excellent shelter in the event of a zombie attack or disaster. I think I'll do that in a similar situation.
The volume of investment in the data center - almost a billion rubles.

07 Network bandwidth center - up to 200 Gbit / sec.
On the territory of the data center with total area of ​​6912 square meters. m located 6 avtozalov 400 sq. m each, power systems and control center, to which we shall soon we reach.

09 Fiber-optic lines summed by different routes, which provides additional redundancy channel in case of breakage.

22 Control Center. The guys are working here for days.

27 Kitchen. Clean and comfortable.

I have all

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting