Our hobby!

I discovered for myself a lot of things and do not have time for everything, if I have time or the Internet, well, or pick up a brush and glue pattern
Collecting coins, banknotes, medals, badges, stamps slozhnoedelo for me, because right now to change the coin on the coin is no longer who do not want people on this pytajutsja earn.
In this post I'll show you everything rosskazhu and what I do, with the condition that you also share your hobbies

1) Trireme of the Roman Empire, it is necessary to buy paint, and will continue to glue))
Next there is still my friend, Torpedoboot (1: 400)

2) Actually commemorative medals, some bought, another part of me gave the relatives.

3) A medal is my great-grandfather, for me they beztsennye as it is all that remains in my recollection of it.
Fighting here only two medals for Military Merit, well, for the victory over Germany.

4) Stamps, where without them.) A whole album of Soviet brands.

5) Use business card holders that would have to put a coin, very comfortable. I have about 100 different coins, there are old and new ...

6) Coin since Czarist times 1818.

7) And finally, the bill, the collection is not rich, that there is something there.))))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting