A couple of days in the winter woods.

Background:
2 years ago, around the same time, I and my partner decided to go into the forest. It so happened that on the second night the temperature dropped to -35.
After that we had the expression "sleep on the run" since the fire at intervals of 1.5-2 hours burn out completely.
Too, I chased dry pine-bark, when the truth was burning was very hot. We slept well:
Freezing -vyskochil, he built a fire, went to bed until the next time.
"Nadja" (a fire in a pile of cut logs from 3 minutes) are not worth the time of combustion and heat.
It was decided to test different types of wood burning time plus heated outdoor tent, without smoke.

Yeah even filmed on the chainsaw-stremnovato good camera down drag in strange conditions (hot -dubak)

The first day,
Poznovato arrived as dusk came. First and foremost drova.Sobrali chainsaw-flooded birch bark and little or no oak.

The fire, tent, barbecue, bikes and conversation under the red-wine home.
Tent I have so-called & quot; Pamirka & quot; or as it is also called "silver" an old and do not mind if prozhzhesh.

Before going to sleep, a fire in a V-shaped socket in the direction of an open tent.
In general, the first throw in enough hours at 4.

Day 2
Sun, 15 degrees cold, ate, drank tea.

At night almost did not have enough wood, we decided to stock up on the scale. The truth is a problem, any dry oak rotten inside of the thickest annual rings.

Closer

But in the end with some fire logs with proper imagination you could see echoes of Halloween.

Also fun were placed around the parking Plexiglas pieces (well osveschyaet and long off).

Night heater of the same V-shape but on the perimeter covered with snow, into 5 pieces of oak and aspen churbachkov for ignition. More than 5 hours of near heat in the tent.

Well, the last day
We ate what was gathered and home.

Total Subtotal:
Kosterlitz crowns letter V Birch most fat, then more subtle oak top, the inside of oak and aspen, the sides covered with snow.
Polyethylene works great as a heat reflector.
Wine heated with honey and pepper to sugrevu give a hundred points to any mulled wine.
Vegetables to Stone State, freeze away from the fire just minutes for 15.
Thermo spravlyayutsya fine with that. The main thing is not to put on snow.
Dofiga positive, fresh air and physical activity.
All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting