Efficient winter fishing

Writes dashing:
February 14.
Valentine's Day - Valentine's Day! At the same time, and even the whole month of family life!

How can spend a happy holiday in love ... At the same time, and even newlyweds!
Of course, fishing!

It would not be hard to wake up at 6.00 - nowhere to go, we have to wake up. Kofeёk, cool shower, fees and short-lived in the way.
6 ph + letter

We arrive at the pond was still dark. The first three zherlitsy put out the light of a flashlight forehead. Top of the ninth, dawns ...
Go ahead, we continue to be exposed ... ... checkbox By tradition, my playful female handles are entitled to take the first shot.
Offensive gathering ... Whether she is guilty, or pike lazy ... Let's think about it later. Arrange the fifth.

8.53 Trigger on the third - to get a chic beauty, weigh - 4, 8 kg. - Photograph - go home.

Expose on. Even taking three shots all hit by live bait. It is not clear ...
I want to eat, sip a cup of tea. We decide to exhibit only once and then have lunch. Go ahead, put zherlitsy slowly one after the other ...
It seems to have - well, everything, the first pike, it is also the last, today, a modest credit ...
Weather whispers! The soul sings ...
Go ahead, drill, set, loads of live bait on them ... A couple of times we return to the deployed boxes - Zywiec hit by ...
Walk urine has not, want not only to drink, but it is. But we can not relax. We are on a fishing trip! We have a holiday - Valentine's Day!
We go, fall in love!

Again check - Zywiec shot down. "Irritation" of empty strikes extinguishes the great weather and chat with her beloved husband.
Decides not to pay attention to the boxes, calmly sfotat hot dumplings, eat, drink tea ... only uncovered the refrigerator, took out a cucumber ... check box ... That's a bite ...
As they walked to the triggered zherlitsy, shot left ... a bit annoying. Already wants some pereryvchik ... And Russian - just to eat.
And, as it turned out, too, and pike just wanted to eat!

12.01. Checkbox.
I:
 - What is it?
Anton:
 - Torpedo, only a bit lazy ...
I:
 - Need any help?
Anton:
 - No. Shoot video.

This pike, live, I, I think, did not even see.

Anton, gently, slowly, not nervous, takes patience monster. I shoot in silence, in a quiet shock.
Fed up, weighed, it appeared that the scale to 10 kilogrammm - izdohli death - give mistake!
I had to run to the neighbors (neighbors in shock, they silence.) In the secret hope of scales!
Photograph trembling hands! No strength, emotion and adrenaline through the roof!
There is! Fourteen thousand and seventy grams!

This gravid zvezdulya should live a little shocked by our gestures.
Sold without debate. He went to his native element - Poimena mild stress!

Force is not present ... We go to the left checkbox.

12.18.Flazhok - he's mine. Force is not at all ...
Anton 'eyes »:
 - How?
 - There ...
 - Need any help?
 - I myself.

Hard, ... Kick back and forth and back and so many, many times. Big and strong pike several times approached the hole and looked at me with big eyes ...
With trembling hands, with trembling heart, using the hook for the first time in my life, bagged the trophy. Seven thousand two hundred and thirty grams. Nightmare.
It is healthy and strong. And roe ... just have to move on. Kissing, I push back into the hole ... The hands are shaking.

Again check ... When are you going? Or just popem tea? Backpack and thermocooler far ...

Doping is a must. But it has not had time for a bite, for the first, second, for all the pacifiers ...
The last, the eighteenth zherlitsy put nearly 14.00
Some quiet and we like two starving swan, swallow so lovingly harvested dumplings, almost without chewing. We ate a pancake, quietly ... laughed.

Again the box ... then another, a third, fourth, fifth. All empty - throws ...
Ushatalis final. Live bait, of fifty, the remaining three, but still 14.00. Empty drawdown ...
In general, because the whole day.

Last zherlitsy, the most distant, took out the brain all day.

Nine downed zhivtsov one tempered baby at 1, 2 kg, is released and calmed down ... but no. Ten shots behind the curtain of the day - it's mine, it's mine or. Eight hundred.
Gravid, dear to my heart, let go, shoved as I could ... The tail wagged and gone. I'm insanely happy!

That's all.

41 18 zherlitsy bite. 17 pike, two offensive (or not) descent. Monsters, in quantities of five pieces sent home to grow up!

Home took three pieces of 1, 5 to 2 kg, presented a neighbor of the scales.

In general, such a cool, Valentine's Day ... Ushatalas, barely survived. As it turned out - the first year of the green wedding every month!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting