My friend, comrade and sister .....

I want to share a story of growing up of one member of my family.

Will be 29 photos.

Since childhood, I love dogs, I grew up with them. And therefore, when he saw an advertisement for the sale of "best friends" call immediately.
The result - 30 April 2011 in my house there was a small miracle here. Some photos made on sneakers, others in the iron ...

"Larva friend" - her, but this girl who was named Elsita, has yet to grow and pupate into a butterfly)

Try the taste of the owner ...

we also

Cat in shock. Yet it manages spratatsya on the back of the chair ... but she does not know that it will end soon)) ps - at that time only moved into a new apartment, so that repair is just beginning)

3 children ... but the large family))

Podrostaet ... ps - the TV watching the tricks of his wife ... until I'm at work))

The first exit on the street ... right there in our wake "mole instincts»

Out on the street it turns out to not be the best ... from next door take out a second miracle

Well, they immediately realized that they were made for each other - since not leave!

miracle №2

first trip to the water ... In the top of the float did not know how and did not like. But a month later it was impossible to get out of the water. Therefore, the pair began to swim for us frequent

Well, one is also very fond of this thing

tired but happy

Ah, love))

Collective excavations

Sometimes it is possible and posobachitsya

tired of digging

We take a shower - and therefore need to dine

evening out "in a flock»

we're still brand new and the reception albeit quite friendly, but it's still scary ...)

Short duel ...

and winning))

Well, we all adults ...

We love to eat. and eat everything ... but a special occasion for us - it's nuts with condensed milk. That's just not always treat them ... so sad

And we love master's bed. and sincerely surprised when kicked into place)

On this I have everything). It is the last photo

Just fun came

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting