Very loud phone

17 ph dumb quality

On the territory of our organization has a parking lot, in the gatehouse guard-duty wipers, they have their own phone. Recently, a lot of snow, and they complain that taking away territory not hear the phone. For me, a very clever slacker, suggested that something. I came up the phone to connect to the siren.

Here are the phone itself, 10 years ago was very cool.

With the recorder on microcassette.

In the nearby car shop was bought for 200r. the most simple and cheap siren.

I took apart the phone and measured the voltage on the beeper, when you call on him fed 12 volts, I was almost glad easy decision, but the strength of the current is fed to the beeper, of course not enough for the siren. It was invented by the following scheme: From power supply surveillance cameras through a relay, triggered by the phone powered siren. The electromagnetic relay 12 volts, pull out the old bezpereboynika, too, did not want to operate from a small current to the beeper phone. It was unearthed ancient reed switch, it lacked power.

It was necessary to bring the wires from the telephone wires from the beeper. I thought about looking at a 4-wire phone cord.

But to my regret, the phone was a connector with two contacts. Do not disappear as a smart idea, Jack, I vypayal

Disassembled

And with the help of the donor - the RJ-45 socket

There were telephone jack 2 extra contact, the pictures are not very visible but they are there.

Connector soldered back to the phone, to new contacts -2 wiring.

Twisted Pair our everything, the other end is soldered to the contact beeper.

Relays have been soldered wires thicker - for siren, blue pair will be wound up in an existing telephone outlet, it was laid in the switch housing.

The switch on the wall, a pair of blue - into the phone jack, one end of the power cables to the power supply

The other end - the wires from the siren

Which has hung in the gatehouse.

Now the watchman enjoy the beautiful siren trills on the street, that if the scheme is not clear where all this took the switch in history.

Posted in [mergetime] 1330589832 [/ mergetime]
End

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting