How to make a candy bar for home

The idea was spinning in my head for a long time, but only now decided to bring to life. This will require a laptop with dismantling and monitor.
There will be 16 pictures.

Monitor 24 inches. BU or broken I could not find, so I had to buy a new one, the benefit they are from 6000 rubles. It became Monitor Acer V243HQ.
Back view. See 4 holes for mounting on the wall? It is useful to us.

Pro laptop needs to be told in detail. Long ago it was bought for parts asus f3k with a broken matrix, a broken body and a dead hard drive from shock. The case in this model is made of shit and sticks. Asus even guarantee changed body. My friend, for example, twice changed. In short - a laptop that is necessary. Parse beech and throwing out the dynamics.

To begin with completion of the cooling system.
Actually what you need to finish off - cooling the Northbridge. When assembled, the laptop is sold very stupid - via the keyboard. Many so-Asus implemented. Given the fact that the keyboard will not hang the radiator through the thermo. In my case stuffed heatsink on the Southbridge asus c90s.

Actually the radiator.

And this is four M5 screw (M4 or do not remember) through a rack fastened to the top of the cover monitor. Caps bolts long enough. It is impossible that they touch the board. Then hurry to the aid of electrical tape.

Well, actually fasten the lower body to chat to the top of the motherboard and fasten the bolts.

Put the hard drive

We hang wi-fi antenki

And connect to vayfay card

Unforgettable make a special wire for power

We hang the cooling system CPU and GPU. Close the cover of the hard drive

Connect the power supply nouta, vga cable, keyboard and mouse and check

Systems on the hard drive is not present. Sadly

We put a new

Rejoice silence and a huge monitor

But the rear view. You can see how to secure the power supply. How are the wires.

That's all.

The only thing I want to say - not all laptops are suitable for this. For example samsungi not derive directly from his appearance on the display, even if the disabled inner matrix. For sonek special switches need to be translated into the desired position.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting