Nicknamed "Fat"

Interviewed puppy Tolstoy sergey-sk78, and 11 more photos!

1. Hi, I'm fat. Here is a rare name for a homeless puppy. Of course a good thing that the name is, it is bad one for all my brothers and sisters, yes, and it happens =) Want to see how we live? Well, let's go then ...

2. The farm-we have a lot, but I'm still a little so far from home may not go my way. Construction Circle machines, tractors, cranes never know what might happen.

3-But our house. See tail of it hiding my sister, not that she did not like to be photographed, just a coward.

4.-To tell the truth, I'm in my family the most daring, not afraid of anyone, only tractors little bit, but I'm struggling with it, I try to beat your own. For what would it be easier to do I was advised to wear a straw in his mouth, say what that courageous Action Hero do so.

5.- Well, the whole family is running, see what I'm talking and also emboldened.

6.- But the mother was not at home, I was in charge, so wait a little corral them into the house, and then later to collect them in the surrounding area.

7. Of course, they are outraged that I think is not a major, but still hear, let him say whatever they want.

8.- More recently, he lived in this house another family, but the children grew up and where our father and mother drove them to a heating, they are large and can stay there, and we settled here.

9.-Some of that family was lucky, they found the hosts and they moved to live in the village, they say that they are there for the chickens running around, and I can ever so lucky.

10.- Although, of course, to complain that we were badly fed, can not, or Tolstoy I had not called, but by his house, I would not mind.

11.Vot all. What do you still talk do not even know ...

Bye!!!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting