My story is taken from the diary

Greetings readers Yap, this is my first personal story, taken from the diary which I kept at the time of his service in the North Caucasus, can be a bit messy and not correct, but from the heart! I will try to write without medical terms, it was clear to the reader! And so ...
This is my blog ...

In that distant 1999, I only received the title of lieutenant of medical service, military surgeon, surgeon, so even call us. And like many young officers, immediately sent a report on the request to send me on a mission to Chechnya. For he knew, I felt that there I will be more necessary than here treat cuts soldiers "draftees." Anyway I do not like to write about that.

And January 7, 2000 I am near the city of Grozny, at the time the assault began, the roar was unbelievable, I did a little bit gone crazy, I remember. But veteran "Prapor" saw my round eyes, said to suffer a couple of days to get used.
Next to us was a regiment of 674 BB desantura, motorized infantry can not remember who it was, well, "armor" of all kinds.

The field hospital is a big tent, stove, "stove" generators "tarahtyaschie", three operational and one big room for operating after patients who are waiting for sending to the main hospital.
I got to say right from the ship to the ball as a young first studied, assisted by more experienced surgeons, but not for long because the situation does not allow. Only then I realized what caliber bullet 5, 45 - an insidious death.
Bring wounded in the abdomen (belly), a small hole, "open", but there is a complete "stuffing" of the liver, kidney, stomach, etc. Of course, long a fighter did not live, but still trying to collect all the places ...
Several times our location shelled with mortars and small arms, chicha. In principle, the strong defeat is not applied, so just frightened.
In one of these attacks, a splinter mines reversal knee one soldier, at this moment it is between the fence and the annexe, moved Poza. He has not been seen. He lay down and lay. I do not shout, did not call for help, and so twenty minutes. I found it by accident, when I was passing in the direction of our "Kung" GAZ -66. He asked: "Are you lying in the mud?" Replies "I was wounded ..." "Shit, what did not call for help ???" - I yelled at him ... he did not. Probably shock. But Time ... time ... like it was not enough ... it was lost. I find it to five minutes before blood loss was not critical, the soldiers would have survived ...

January 15, 2000 began the fierce fighting in Grozny, "floated" wounded, one of them was a sniper, he did not want to give his SVDeshku all mumbled and matter. Under his right hand was the input fire, discovered the bullet pierced the lung and stopped in the area of ​​the chest, one centimeter from the heart muscle. They did not understand why she did not ask him, "collect" everything in place, lucky fighter, very strong. Later we learned that at the time of the battle bullet ricocheted off the wall and hit him in the side. Fighter night was still in the position until he lost consciousness. How he died from internal bleeding, remained a mystery. A few hours later, a soldier was in "turntable».
Shards sometimes bullets tend to "light" the inlet. Ie blood can hardly be. If not passed on the flight. Most certainly, as the needle pierces the body oil. Body armor, if you could call them that, steel plates, a little help. As a general rule, also had to extract pieces from it. Bullet "wrapped" in his body.
In general, the flow of the wounded was huge, contusion, firearms, high-mine injuries, often shot in the head, as a rule, ended in failure. Lyutovali enemy snipers. Mercenaries, different suits.

January 16th, 2000, "flew" UAZ scouts Toli "Grushnikov" felts "gbeshniki" Fig understand, no titles, no stripes, evil muzzle, sooty face, call signs, passwords know UAZ - sieve, dragged the body was asked to first aid. I am looking, and there is a body of English yells "fuck" "sak", etc. It turns out our "war" of age nineteen, razvedchiki- saboteurs, their mother hildren ... in a short battle captured instructor with England, which for the idea of ​​"dollar" helped chicham fight against the evil Russian occupiers! Nafig I just bandaged it, promidol spent to headquarters groups say troops have not reached. I hang on a padded Russian tanks in the trunk. Tortured conscience is clear ... but oh well ...

17 January 2000, killed Major General Mikhail Malofeev, deputy. Commander of the group "North". He was killed in battle.
Perhaps many people think that the general, this sort of "The Staff rat" in the Kremlin office. Of course, there are NO, in those years, were just fighting generals. Who have always been close to his soldiers and officers.
Their manual attacked chicha, aid has not had time to break through. Killing all the general and his assistant radio operator, a soldier "conscripts", shot from the grenade and threw grenades as they did not allow them to come to the building of the CP (command post), were shot to the last. When the men get out of the rubble, radio operator so clung to the machine that the tear was not possible, the whole of BC was empty. On the street littered with the corpses of "mercenaries" who did not take chicha after the battle. The soldiers and officers have agreed among themselves and gangs of prisoners in the city of Grozny, not to take. And I did not see them.

January 18, 2000, brought five wounded, one very serious, wounded in the head, the bullet, the eye right emerged, left deformed, but there is really nothing to do, to do is work, dressing, processed all collected "skull" as they could, valilsya feet, nearly three days without sleep, there are fights in the city in the evening the soldiers came around !!! Explain that turntables vecherami- not fly at night, be patient until the morning, mentally said goodbye. And he showed Figo "bony" and at 5 am we loaded it on board. Fly people live and recover. Later I learned that he survived. It was badly wounded, blind in one eye, the second lost 50%, but the man is alive!

Morning of January 19, 2000, I cried for the first time in the entire trip, probably for life. I'm tired, I'm tired of losing people ... Mom, I do not write the letter because he did not know what to write about, I probably lose my mind ... And I'm here for two weeks, God help me, so much death around me ...

January 22, 2000, reported that tomorrow is to push to the mobile group in Grozny, many wounded civilians, it is necessary to provide assistance directly to the front line. Of course, I signed up first. I Got Armorer "heavy", a bag with everything you need. In "Kung" (Gas 66) has half the night felt promidol, bandages and all packed into pockets for quick relief. Eugene Ivanov gave grenade F 1, said stick in your pocket, and if there are chicha to capture the best jerk myself ... than to surrender, because the egg is still cut off and stuffed into the throat ...

January 23 morning, we flew two BMPeshki we "barked" evil muzzle climb up to the last, and quickly sank with a roar rushed in the direction of fire, shooting and burning ...

To be continued…. If that is ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting