Lyubertsy - a branch of hell in Moscow

37 photos.

During his is not very long life, I have visited many places. In the three years passed the Ural mountains, through primary school repeatedly scoured the whole Seliger. It was in these places that many never dreamed of, thanks to the parents-to tourists. In recent years, I am a bit sedentary, but in almost all the cities of the Moscow region visited. But Lyubertsy - it's just hell. One of the closest to Moscow, the city looks like a village somewhere in the ass subsidized region. For several years, twice a week I go there, I earn a loader driver. And while Ilya Varlamov talks about dirty Moscow and Dima Ternovskiy - Clean the ruble, I decided to show what is worse. It is enough to go 2 kilometers outside Moscow.

Railway station Lyubertsy-1, in combination bus station. How are moving people and cars - I do not know. Here is the pavement on the street. Volkovskaya.

Call it a sidewalk not dare. The narrow, slightly more than a meter, pathway, littered with debris, mud and crowded with cars. By the sidewalk on the other side of the street is a pedestrian crossing. If you moved it, then your foot will look.

On the other side of the street people are too hard to move. Dry places just do not have!

Why is that? Yes, because no one cleans snow. His case, raked in a big pile, but no one wants to export. The result obtained here are the mountains, which is full of Lyubertsy.

Where no snowdrifts, lying a pile of garbage. I do not understand how you can be such pigs.

The station itself - it is a big market with lots of stalls and taxis. Do not drive the car to the territory of the market, we put an iron fence. As a result, people have no choice choice but to go through a huge puddle.

Where no puddles, no place to pass. On the one hand there is a huge urn in the middle of the shop and on the right - parked devils like a gazelle.

So people have to wait for your bus.

But still it looks the crosswalk to the bus stop.

Not only is there water up to his ankles, and very difficult to get around because asshole drivers parked right on the crosswalk.

Past constantly passing cars. Despite the huge pit on the road, many rush to speed, splashing people. While I was taking pictures, my pants were soaked. I do not understand how you can not think about that someone did not accidentally spray, and if that happens, I always stop and apologize.

At the entrance to Lyubertsy city authorities are obliged to give out rubber boots and boats. Without these things in the city can not do. Water everywhere!

Drains there, but the water flows down anywhere, but not in them.

Next to the bridge there is a vast wasteland, where year-round drivers parked their cars. But instead of making the parking lot, city officials bluntly her garden, leaving a pile of debris inside.

This dirty and killed the city, located in close proximity to Moscow, I have not seen. Even in my town, which is located 40 km from Moscow, this is not. It sidewalks, which moved people around the city

This - the crosswalk, which as it is, but the signs are not marked. The city in general is not intended for pedestrians.

Moreover, it is not designed for cars. Look at these pits. All Lyubertsy strewn with them, and if you go out of town, you can stay without wheels.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting