All of raspberries @ ** al ...

This story was told to me by my father a long time ago. Recently retold it to their friends and colleagues, all laughed, decided to issue.
It was in early childhood, my father, when teenagers entertained quite differently: always something to invent, invent, play outdoors, go fishing in the forest ... so much what you can do without the internet)))

So that's one of those typical summer days, my father and his twin brother went to the woods to pick berries, have gone far into the woods in a special place, about which they knew only. There were many bushes of wild raspberries. They even did a hole to climb as far as possible in the bush and pick berries from the very middle. So, moving back and forth collecting berries in a basket, after a while the father stumbles upon a strange obstacle, soft and warm. In the same way, eating raspberries, moving backwards towards the bear. At the same time turned ...

father so badly frightened that roared so loudly that the bear yelled in surprise, too. So in wild horror they ached from each other in different directions. Having seen running in terror contorted face of his father, brother, he frightened, and together they ran for a long time through the forest until they came to his senses ...
After a while of the basket had to return because of the loss thereof would be slapped on the necks of both. Overcoming fear, the boys searched the neighborhood for a long time before you get close to this place. Absolutely silently as special forces, almost crawling, his father crawled into the hole and went to rescue his basket. The closer he approached the "meeting place", the more hit in the nose a very pungent odor. Next to the basket bear left a heap size of a father, of course there are all the raspberries have been impossible, and not much like after this. Taking a basket, there dope pulled home. And this was a longer walk raspberry ssykotno ... and most of all afraid to come near this place the clumsy bear, which is very much in the day of raspberries *** al. Now I seem to have understood where this expression comes.
I made fun of my father: he is talking, he did not let slip by a sudden meeting? He laughs into his mustache and said I would look at you ... And indeed, a few bricks where I left it 100%)))))

P.S. You can throw sleepers, my first story on Yap

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting