Gift for the Children's Home.

Good day dear PL. This is not my first post, so that kicks sleepers and I'm not afraid.
1. A little backstory of how it all happened. At the moment, I work the installer, the installer of tension ceilings. Did we ceiling at one address, and the mistress of the apartment told us about this orphanage. I repeatedly read the various posts in the internet about how people make gifts to orphans, admired them. With great pleasure to be accepted to participate in this, but at the moment my finances do not allow that. The fact is that making any address from the company we still have a baguette (these are pieces of iron, aluminum). Over time, it accumulates a lot. So we decided, why do not we make the kids comfortable and came into their weekend at the children's home in order to make a gift as we can :-)
Let's go ...

2. This is a baguette which is mounted on the wall and on which the future hangs in the ceiling.

3. This is how the room looked before we "spoiled»

4. It is

5. We sat down, lit up, distribute the "project design" of the future ceiling.

6. Well Figl - start baguettes ...

7. Here, the view of one side of the room.

8. Type of the other side.

9. She ...

10. In the case begin zapilivaem corners to move the ceiling.

11. Work is in full swing.

12. There is need absolute accuracy - if you do the conscience ...

13. Nasverlivaem baguette for curved sections.

14. Well and starts to cut what he would normally bend. Do not bend napilenny not possible ...

15. The process of sawing.

16. So the end result of cutting.

17. We start to exhibit a curved portion.

18. Fix the

19. To attach the MDF corner and begin to put lamps.

20. In the center decided to make 2 "wells" of lighting fixtures.

21. Making mortgages under the lights.

22. Start something to show.

23. We continue to put fixtures.

24. Here, mortgages delivered.

25. Here is the "wave".

26. General view of

27. Another one.

28. Another angle.

29. For it is clear how it should all be ...

30. Begin to collect lamps. Lamps we got from one of the "new Russian". He is currently in the house ordered 50 tons of lamps in 4-D room, but when the lights were purchased, he changed his mind and wanted more. Why just disappear fixtures we decided ...

31. We stretch the first "wave".

32. That

33. She ...

34. Lamps.

35. Put the lights and you can see the central canvas ...

36. General view of the central web

37. And finishing pictures.

38. Again

39. The director of the orphanage and the children.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333784795 [/ mergetime]
40. A short video with the background. Those pictured painted over for work from the company and I would not like that would guide knew that what we were doing in their spare time and ihnim baguette. Finance spent 15 tr for three.

Posted in [mergetime] 1333784845 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. The dupe can not look - pictures just filled with plate spice to Yap. Thank you all for your attention ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting