As governor Tkachev started the animals in the country

With each new day as a defendant in a criminal case, I feel that everything is sinking deeper into a strange dream, which, however, is our reality today. Today absurdity reached its peak. On the fence around the Black Sea residence of Governor Tkachev for inscription on which I want to go to jail, hang a sign fantastic content.
The morning began quite realistic. At the request of DAEC Tuapse police named Roman I came to the fence to show the stumps of felled pine trees Red Pitsundsky.
Oper Roman vowed that we will go into the territory. With me came a few more people. I immediately told the police that one to the country Tkachev not going to avoid the sad experience of the last arrest. Roman went to the gate and the garden began long negotiations with the guards. At first he stood, then sat down. Half an hour later the guards handed him the phone, where Roman listened to sacred words. There are two truck began the tradition to block us leaving. Seeing this, the police novel sat silently in the car and reverse quickly drove toward the gate of the residence. Our boys ran after him, but the brave policeman turned and fled at full speed.

Instead, Roman arrived at the police patrol UAZ - to safeguard public order.
After the shameful flight of the police, we decided to once again explore the fence, exceptional aesthetic qualities which are now known throughout the country. It showed signs, but two weeks ago, during the last visit of civil society activists, led by Eugene Chirikov fence was devestvenno clean.
Read the inscription, I could hardly believe my eyes: "Attention. Wild animals. QUIET! ยป
Intrigued people climbed trees to see herds of elephants sensitive, Caucasian leopard and bison breeding which decided to go our governor. But in vain - the animals do not show up. The fog was visible only the outline of mansions.
In addition to numerous requests not to disturb the mysterious animal, a fence decorated with signs reading "Entry prohibited" relevant to the citizens, who can walk through walls of iron.

After some discussion, we have assumed that the fence can hide from African swine breeding pig "Agrocomplex" and decided to wear a mask to keep from infecting them accidentally.

But neither hogs, jackals, or even vulgar to be seen. We walked along the fence to where the barbed wire goes to the shore, and then Victor Chirikov disturb animals by hitting the "thorn" to their orange umbrella. Suddenly the alarm wailed, and from the corner of the fence ChOPovets came with the camera. Here private property - he said, and covered his face with a hood.
As we walked back along the fence, ChOPovtsy followed us with his inside. They could hear the hoarse voice of the head of the radio broadcast: follow the group not to enter into conversations ... Fulfilling this mandate, ChOPovtsy silently trying to get us spitting and cigarette butts, and then cautiously peered from behind a fence, and embarrassing pictures. It was very much like a zoo ...
Of course, the new inscription on the fence around the residence Tkachev encouraging. Where the former more informative.
As evidenced by the documents of the fence are built Governor Tkachev, his relative Sergey Storozhenko Krivnevoy and Helen - the wife of the former vice-governor of Kuban Eugene Muraviev.

In these mansions can hide cryptic animals

They need to be protected from infection

Animals were somewhat disappointed

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting