War in the Urals died after flu shots

via lifenews
32-year-old warrant officer died in hospital from kidney failure after a routine vaccination.

The military had a wife and young daughter

Routine vaccination in the military part number 3468 Snezhinsk Chelyabinsk region ended in tragedy: 32-year-old Alex Berdinsky who gave 13 years of service, died of a drug intolerance.

According to relatives, strong man never complained about his health. In the last medical examination he was found completely fit for further service.

There Ensign set a flu shot. With peace of mind the man the next day went on a business trip.

- When my husband came back after a few days of the trip, he could not himself up to 5 floors, - told Life News Xenia Berdinsky military spouse. - He was taken to hospital in a serious condition with kidney failure, but the doctor said before the trip that my husband is healthy. I'm sure, kidney failure provoked vaccination.

At the hospital, Alex spent 3 months. During this time, according to his wife, military doctors did not even put a man an accurate diagnosis.

- During these three months have absolutely healthy person has developed a whole bunch of diseases - deceased husband crying. - All this time military and civilian physicians, not knowing what happened to him, pushes her husband to each other, we could not decide which of them should treat him.

Alex died in the Chelyabinsk regional hospital. After this unfortunate husband went to court to punish the soldiers who, according to a woman guilty of the death of her husband.

- Conclusion of an independent military medical expertise states that the disease serviceman "chronic glomerulonephritis (kidney disease and their subsequent failure) obtained as a result of military service", - he told Life News Commissioner for Human Rights in the Chelyabinsk region Alexei Sevostyanov. - In accordance with the family should be paid a lump sum of $ 120 salary.

But compensation husband Alexei did not wait - the military refused to fully recognize its guilt in this situation. To achieve justice, a woman sued.

- The death of her husband, I blame the military unit, - says Ksenia Bredinsky. - If immunized, they had to check his condition, to identify side effects and do not send a mission!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting