My vision of the motor show in New York

Photoreports I can not name, as filmed for themselves, but because of the small number of quite good photos and interesting experiences decided to share with Yapovtsami.

Honda CRZ looks pretty good, both for the conservative Honda ... but the best is yet to come

This here looks perky, it is clearly not designed for roads.

SRT -Viper
So beautiful that already reduces the cheekbones

he is, from a different angle, even though the angle, as ... a different light say

This photo of my wife and I ... very impressed with the car more than anything in the show, in the first place for the first time I hear about a brand, in the second machine just drop dead, a word so impressed that we take a picture of it without favorite not guessed

she's back, heard about this?

naryl picture in the internet, that though as that to understand what I mean, the way I saw it the price of 130K expanses of greenery, angry

Porsche, a Porsche

Rolls-Royce sold with cleaners, brush to wipe the dust for a fee

Eye of the Porsche, I was so offended by repainting Porshe in the acidic color, I protested ignoring the whole machine, so keep only the headlamp

Audi, then began to masturbate furiously, xs why ... like the hand itself leaned

The wife in the frame again, I apologize, but the photo of the machine to ask for the public

She

If we stop, then the full set

concept car of the last century, xs as the exhibition was

Before I move away from the beauty of Audi, it was completely eclipsed this futuristic Acura ...

I have not regretted the latest designer bottles of vodka for such beauty

unfortunately not allowed to look inside, probably did not have time to clean

Lotus

The second Lotus

And third Lotus 3 Lotus gathered together, and I just realized that the homes of at least two of them are the same, very beautiful machine

McLaren, as it had to travel miles on NFS old, who remembers, he will understand

I'm about 5 minutes stood beside him weeping bitter tears

Bugatti, the machine did, but the trunk is small, a lot of potatoes from the garden will not take, pechalka

The dream of my childhood, adolescence and youth, Lamborghini
And probably the dream of elders will also

Those who managed to radiate saliva on a black Lamborghini, catch the white ... like me, it will be more abruptly

Mercedes spread its wings ... xs ... but I think these wings can inadvertently get a robust design of the teeth was once

Here, I froze in a stupor: here it is, here it is my dream car of the future, the BMW concept car

By the way who saw "Mission impossible" new, that's for sure recognized her
PS. as photo shows the electric machine

It's a shame that it is no longer in boxers train. Side glass

advertising campaign is not lying. This Redbul exactly inspires

This Toyota Matrix, decided to post it here because it was in splendid isolation, and it gets even one did not want to, but because I have the same. Wail, resentment

Very interesting graffiti on the track, I still thought why they picked up the ass, it would have lowered effektney looked BUT !!! ..

I walked around the car behind and ofigel, speakers, plasma !!!, there is a bleat home theater on wheels

Also nepoymu who is dragged to the exhibition, but if you remove the wheel and attach the handle, a good car to transport manure to receive ...
PS. lovers of antiques, I'm kidding

Here I already lit sobstvennoiblichno, but other pictures from this Chevrolet Camaro does not have, and I'd like to show, especially since I know there are many fans of this car, too, whom I actually am a

This concept car Chevrolet I'm even on their off site did not see ... but lying just dug and found a good, although I do not know the name

Sorry to cut back, I hope the representatives of Chevrolet not mad, and send me the promised one hundred thousand million for advertising

But this machine is worth attention - Shevrolet Volt. a fully electric car

Warranty mileage 100tysch miles (do not want to translate seychasas per km and the theme will break). Run without charging 35 miles, and goes on gasoline if necessary 350mil on a full tank generally passes. average spending on car 1.5u.e. day

It is a cross-sectional, beautiful and economical short

Oh and Camaro fans

I finished, thank you is not broke ... my first big topic on Yap vsetaki

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting