Moscow basement-1

By the nature of the profession happen periodically in basements, sometimes I see a pretty funny things. I think for most of the cellars is the apogee of abominations, infection, rats and other critters. Fortunately, most of this is not so, but found all.
Unfortunately, not all at once thought of to take a picture that I see, but something still sfotkal, spread everything filmed. Apologies for the quality video, it was not very convenient.
Post the first kick as much as necessary, of pictures will be 10 pieces, breaking is not desirable.
1. Rock painting. Such inscriptions are almost always and everywhere. So I understand this "mark 90", when the basement was to get a piece of cake. Such inscriptions huge number, each with its own unique orthography. But I decided to take pity on your nerves, one example will suffice.

2. This house has surprised me the most. Odnopodezdny house concierge. And all strictly in a cellar hardly allowed. but in the end:

3. All the same house. At supermarkets rats are not as fat. By the way, quite a koshak coexist with rats. Koshak in the cellar for at least fatty, though nykat, unlike rats ... Maybe they are afraid ...

4. This basement became for me a little bit unexpected. So much energy went into it ...

5 ...

6 ...

7 ...

8 ...

9 ...

10. And so here looks corridor under one of the platforms on the 3rd ring. The location is quite creepy. Not only that, purged from all sides, so also from each wagon sways not weak. That's all. If you suddenly will be interested, I will continue to take a picture.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting