Women taking revenge scary

The fact that the girls are going through tough breakup, and has long been known to all. Some of them put up with it, others are beginning to take revenge, as, for example, 34-year-old resident of Wroclaw Anna Makovyak.

Once it sought the help of her former boyfriend, 45-year-old Marek Olszewski - he strongly toothache. Despite the fact that he left her and left her for another girl, Anna agreed to help him.

She introduced the man increased dose of the anesthetic, and when asleep Marek, she took his helplessness and began to take revenge. Anna has removed all his teeth and bandaged head so that he could not open his mouth. At the end of the operation, when the ex-boyfriend woke up, she said that during the procedure, there were some complications, so he should go to another dentist.

"I tried to be professional and to step back from the emotions. But when I saw him in the chair, I thought: "That bastard!" "- Quoted her Zee News.

Home guy took off the bandage and put it mildly, was shocked by what he saw. Now Anna Makovyak to answer in court, not only for the "professional" places, but also for the moral damage caused by Marek: his new passion has decided that it can not remain with a toothless man and left him. Anne Makovyak now faces up to three years in prison.

Tags

See also

New and interesting